More on Romulan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subcool

Dank Creator
Reaction score
I have posted the story of this amazing plant on my Cannabis by Nikon thread but there is more to the story and I took some really bad *** new pics for the March issues and I wanted to show em off here. These pictures have never been posted before on any site so for what its worth MP gets first look from now one :)

So as much as we love this strain and we even used it to create one of our hybrids that won strain of the year in 2008 BUT this cutting is very hard to work with! Shes almost impossible to root and very picky one grow she will look perfect and the next she will look sad growing in the exact same soil mix. She also is old and after 7 weeks can spit out naners but not every time so you have to watch her.

I let her go for these reasons but as my large jar ran low on the bud I started panicking, what had I done this weed has an amazing smell taste and high.
The clone had been lost by the guy I got it from and its keepers down in Eugene had contracted Mildew and mites in the greenhouse.
I finally decided I had to have her back so we waited 6 months for a helthy cutting and put her in quarantine and brought her back into the labs.
Yes we eventually got mites because of this move but when you hold 12 different cuttings and never shut down you better be able to deal with guest.

So this is what she looks like today maybe the best I have ever run her she is just perfect and at day 53 not a naner is site.

She will go another week before a dark period of 72 hours.

This cutting did not come from the boys in Vancouver but from Vic Himself and is a carbon copy in taste of buds I sampled in the day from the BCGA.

Credit where due ya know?

Thanks for looking and oh yeah

Erin Go Brah!

Sub

eringorom.jpg

eringorom2.jpg

eringorom3.jpg

eringorom4.jpg

eringorom5.jpg

eringorom10.jpg

eringorom9.jpg

eringorom8.jpg

eringorom7.jpg

eringorom6.jpg

Once again Subcool....beautiful shots!

Do you know if it is strain specific or just your cut that is hard to clone and what not? I ask because my best friend grew it from seed once and had similar problems trying to get clones from them. The smoke was incredible, but he only grew it the one time because it was too much of a pita. I loved the smoke, but have always been afraid to buy it because of what my buddy went through with it.

Thanks for giving us first dibs!!

Another quick question I have posted here before but never got a response. I saw that you mentioned "Heads" mag once in one of your posts. Just wondering if you know what ever happened with this mag...it was my favorite for the couple yrs I was able to buy it...but I have not seen it in years. Thanks again Sub...for your contributions!

romulan bums me out.. no not smoking it, as i've never had that opportunity..
the fact that it's the most worldly known strain from my area, and i've never seen anyone here with it :(
kind of a kick in the pants lol

looks beautiful sub :)
LF, heads went under quite a while a go man :(

A friend of mine grows it outdoor for the last few years, beautiful plants, and a very nice high.

Pics are wonderful up there, thanks for posting and the story.

Never dealt with rom before. Hows she stack up crossed with snowcap rom, and are you gonna cross it with space or jilly?

Latest posts

Back