motor oil?? oh crap!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FEELDZofGREEN

Reaction score
ok i had to go out of town for about a week, and i was germinating about 20-25 of my best seeds, they started commin up but i had to leave, i left them with my buddy, when i got back from work, i went by to pick them up, they were about 4-6inches tall but he had spilt motor oil in it about 3 days b-4 i got there, he changed out the soil and cleaned them well right after, but the arnt lookin to healthy of course, but still havnt died... do i even have a snowballs chance in hell tryin to revive these?? or should i not even waste my time??

how the hell do you spill motor oil in your plants??

**** if i know, ask tha genuis, he said that he was changing the oil out in his garage, when he stepped on the edge of the pan, and shot it everywhere

next time get a timer and some auto feed bottles from lowes or Home depot.... A heck of alot better than leaving your plants in your friends hands. I have had to leave plants for a week during a vacation.. When i came back they were fine, as i gave em ample water and a feeding before i left.

Try to keep em and try giving em a little superthrive in the next watering. If you dont' see new growth within a week or two then ditch em and start over.

you want to circulate alot of water through the plants systems thats the only thing you could do right now other than changing the pots soil and dousing roots in water to get any oil off

i went im my grow room wasted one time with vodka in 1 hand and a chacer in the other i thought i sawl a bug and leaned foward and spilt the vodka on my top soil i emeditly it was like a reaction scooped my hand like a half foot in my soil taring some of the roots to but hey i didnt have any problems

PuffTheMagicDragon said:
i went im my grow room wasted one time with vodka in 1 hand and a chacer in the other i thought i sawl a bug and leaned foward and spilt the vodka on my top soil i emeditly it was like a reaction scooped my hand like a half foot in my soil taring some of the roots to but hey i didnt have any problems

freaking hillarious! :eek:

Latest posts

Back