My aero setup. Couple questions as well

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megatron

..to punnish and enslave.
Reaction score
Hey whats going on everyone?!!I have 3 Hindu Skunk and 3 bubblegum (rear 3). 1000w Halide. Aerospring 20 gallon mix. Currently running 3part @ 15%. It is day 10. I should have flushed the system and filled with full strength nuitrents at day 7, but I had 2 power outages. Both lasting 2 hours. Both right in the middle of 18 on. 5 days apart. So i didn't want to shock them by changing the water. I have been adding about 2 gallons every 3-4 days and keeping the ph right around 6.0-6.1 The ppm's are at 470. Everything is doing great. I just dont know if I should flush tomorrow or wait another 4 days. (just to get the plants back into the light cycle.)
The roots are about 18+ inches and are growing like crazy! There is a bunch of new growth between 2 and 8pm today. My plants as you can see range from 6"-9".
As seen in the pics of the 6 pack. The bubblegum on the far rear left has some new growth leafs that are yellow on the tips. It is also the smallest plant. I see all of the top growth is doing great! Should I worry about a defficency? Or should I just pluck the leafs off?

I'm planning on vegging them for 4 weeks then clipping the tops and veg another 2.

adams pics 005.jpg

adams pics 003.jpg

adams pics 004.jpg

adams pics 008.jpg

your plants look very nice.

I never pull off the leaves when they are this young, I let them fall off.

your little one look like it may have a bit of nuit burn or heat from the lights?

maybe back off the nuits a bit and get a fan blowing on them if you dont already.

thanks for sharing with us.

oh and PS- for safty reasons you might want to get your elec. extension cord where plugs go in, up off the floor.

dont want you to get a shock when you are taken care of your sweet green!

i figured someone would mention the extension cords. I will elevate today. I'm only running 50ml 3 part to 20 gallons mix.. I have a 1850CFM can fan. I can leave my hand on the glass of the light for an hour if I wanted to.. There is next to no heat.. it is only on that one plant. only on those 2 leafs. I looked this morning and found 8+ new leafs on the plant that are nice and green! I'll let those yellow ones fall off. Thanks for the help bigbuds.

Still questioning if I should drain and refill with full nuits today or wait till the 3rd.??

Am I having problems? Everyone says to keep them white.. I just flushed and refilled on tuesday night. (2 nights ago) my growth is great! As seen the plants are doing fine, although the roots are coated in black goo..
I think its the new food... Seriously, I have seen 3+ more inches over night.. They are doing great.

I flushed the system and put in the following neuitrents;
3part 125-70-30ml
1tsp Sub-culture
10ml Florolishious grow
60ml High tide
100ml Diamond nectar
150ml Liquid Karma
100ml Hygrozyme
50ml Sweet.

(20 gallons water, plus 2 for mixing food)

DSC00271.JPG

Latest posts

Back