my first plant growing!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dank bud

Reaction score
well, Ive finally been able to get some pics on this computer, so its time for updating!
this plant was grown from the little seed under the shell!, after it cracked, for kicks i just dropped it in a pot near my window, and i was checking out how my bean sprouts were doin in that pot, and the little sprout that has been growing for two weeks was about an inch tall.so i brought it to my buddy green house for about the next two months, until i put it in my napsack and brought it to this guerilla spot with good light. shes been under a damn load of stress, i thing i transplanted her about 4 times until know!! also (hopefully) she, is a dwarf like plant.

P.S. i first planted it in soil around the begining of may, mabe even earlier. Also it been raining a lot for the past week, and since she been in the greenhouse for a while the stem is realy thin, you can see in the pics how bent the top is from all the rain. cant wait to see how she or he does..

pce -Dank

View attachment Photo-0003.jpg

Photo-0002.jpg

Photo-0001.jpg

Photo-0004.jpg

Photo-0005.jpg

Photo-0006.jpg

Photo-0007.jpg

Photo-0008.jpg

i think she'll pull thru.
sound like luck is rolin in your favor wit her anyway.
good luk wit her

Latest posts

Back