@*#! My gosh?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_Sir Smokes Alot_

Yup, thas some gud budddd
Reaction score
Ere are some pictures of 2 sick plants? Idk what to do? or what it is.

Her stem is like white blue?
sicking more...jpg
And this ones leaves are shrivling together..?
curling.jpg

Agreed, too wet. Water once and let them dry right out and repeat. Should only need to water those little guys every 3 days or so

Yes definitely too wet. Their root mass is probably very small as well. When they are that small for me I water them by letting drops fall off of the end of my finger.

It's also a good idea to have the soil a little closer to the top so air can get to it and evaporate the water.

also need to put a small fan on them to strengthen the stems and help dry out the soil.

You drowned them my friend..stop watering and spreying them the soil must dry out completely befor watering again..and also between waterings..beter to be on the dry side then the wet side..Good luck

Once it's established with good roots, I let mine ask for water. I let it start to wilt before I water it. It's a weed, so it's naturally a tough plant. Yours will probably recover if you follow the above advice from our esteemed members.

Are there any drainage holes in those cups? If not, they need to be added, they are drowning...

Peace...j.b.

eh ya i stopped watering them but they started looking like that before i watered them? n yea i got holes in the bottom as well as slits in the sie for more oxygen. When leaves start dropping what does that tell u? i thought from reading other threads that is wen it needs to be watered? My largest plant has alot of dropping leaves too? it's under 1 100wcfl for now. I'm hooking up the 400mh system asap when it arrives.

I had my plants in 2" square pots with holes in the bottom and they were dry daily being in a dry state its hard to keep my humidity above 35 in my grow box though

they look about the same but ones easier to fix. it takes longer to recover from over water than it does under watering. but your looks like they are about to start rotting from the moisture. jmo

_Sir Smokes Alot_ said:
eh ya i stopped watering them but they started looking like that before i watered them? n yea i got holes in the bottom as well as slits in the sie for more oxygen. When leaves start dropping what does that tell u? i thought from reading other threads that is wen it needs to be watered? My largest plant has alot of dropping leaves too? it's under 1 100wcfl for now. I'm hooking up the 400mh system asap when it arrives.

I don't know much about indoor growing, but I don't think that's enough light. Maybe that's part of the problem too.

If it were a 100 watt CFL,, it would be fine for those little things,,,,,BUT,,my guess is that it is a 26 watt cfl = to 100 incandesant. Even though I have seen seedlings do better under 100 watt Incandesant then that. Those plants look water logged.

Yea man The larger one i think is a male. So I have to put it in my other room. But it will get the 400mh light on mponday hopefully. As well as the sproutings too, the one blue one is looking odd. haha and the one has sadly died. But i have 20 or so more..no worries

Latest posts

Back