My Grow..CAPONE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not to strong but theres a smell...ill go and get a microscope tomorrow and see what the T's look like..im going for the "Couchlock" high...Are you sure cuting them off is good?

Nice Capone, your lady looks real fine. Are you for real that it dosent have a strong smell? How tall is she? I couldent really tell how tall she is from your last pics. But once again looking real good.

Man she is a beauty Capone. :aok: I love those short compact bushy ladies. ;) Keep up the great work my friend and you'll be smoking before ya know it. :hubba:

yeah you can definitly cut the top off if its ready for you. i do it with out door and indoor. think about other plants when the bloom all parts are done before others right? so you pick them and wait for the others to riping. when you harvest could you state how much you got of your beautiful ladie. i was wondering how well CFL's do. hope its plentyful and powerful

Is She READy???? about 40%clear 10%amber 50 Cloudy!!

Anyone? i have taken samples from the top bud(cola) and the middle as well as the bottem and noticed the top bud along with the side buds are ready(more on the top buds). but then bottem buds are still really small and have clear trichome's..this is my 1st real harvest..what do i do? Leave her on 12-12 longer or cut the tops...wait??? IDK????

It is entirely feasable to harvest your top and ripe side buds, and leave the lower ones to develop for a few more weeks/days.

pick the ones that are ready and let the other finish good luck and great job bro

Ok well i "quick dried" a bud in my toaster oven for 25mins on 250 degrees. its still has a wet pre mature taste to it i rolled it in a blunt and im about to smoke it..i think it has to dry alittle more..could this be do to the drying method or it needs more time? let me know you guys...Thanks

Heres a few pic of how it l0oked

CApone...

DSC00526.jpg

DSC00525.jpg

Man based upon the pic there I'd say it looks fine. You are just supposed to harvest when the hairs go from whiteish to a red/brownish. If I were you I wouldn't bother with 'quick drying' or anything like that... in fact it sounds like a bad idea to me personally.

Well there are about just as much left on the plant as you see here..so i have one more partial harvest left... its my 1st grow and i would like to thank all of you for your help..again ill let you know how she smokes in afew weeks..till next grow....

CApone:cool:

DSC00556.jpg

DSC00551.jpg

DSC00528.jpg

Man that first picture you have there is the shiot! That should really be posted some where on this site.:cool:

wtg.. lets hope my girl does the same..I cant wait to hear how she taste.

WoW i remembered the moment i smoked this plant it reminded me of the source. nice an smooth. check out my grow journal #2.

Thanks MJ Friends & Foe

congrats on the grow, fill us in on the dry weight when its done

keep up the good work, now that u got one under ur belt u'll figure out a few things for next time round.

Fire it up

KT

Latest posts

Back