my new grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3patas

Reaction score
Hi gthis are pic from my new grow i start a grow on june but I got sick and they all die since nobody where there to take care of them but I start a new grow on past saturday i plant 7 seeds and yesterday i saw my first plants today there where huge so I start the lights today wish me luck guys thanks .

HPNX0267.JPG

HPNX0268.JPG

HPNX0270.JPG

HPNX0271.JPG

HPNX0272.JPG

Whats up mang. So far so good on the babies. Here's some GREEN MOJO to get them little ones going. ;)

hi guys heres my babys 4 days after planting them so far so good .I planted 7 of them but only 5 pop still waiting for the other 2 to pop heres some pics from today and thanks for all thge support thats why I keep coming back love this site and the peolple here.:hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

HPNX0273.JPG

HPNX0274.JPG

HPNX0275.JPG

HPNX0276.JPG

HPNX0277.JPG

Good luck buddy. I started a new set on almost the exact same day. I'll be following closely.

hey they are looking nice, keep the pics cooming

nice looking little ones you have ther...more green mojo your way..

Hi guys this is day 6 of my baby's benn planted they are doing awsome .Is been so long I dont grow I forgot how fast they grow. When I go to work I take a lookat them but when I come back is a diferent plant . well guys heres some pics of my 5 baby's and thanks to all of ya for the keeping up with me and for the famouse green mojo *THANKS*:D :D :D

HPNX0288.JPG

HPNX0287.JPG

HPNX0286.JPG

HPNX0285.JPG

HPNX0284.JPG

Hopefully it's a GIRL. A girl that will grow into a plump sh-t brick house. Juicy and thick. Pretty, hot and tempting. With huge headlights and junk in the trunk. Oozing her delicious love juices while you walk around smelling her on your fingers.

A beautiful girl is what I wish for you:hubba:

hi guys these is my babys 7 days old from the day there were planted they are looking good and very green thank you guys to all of you for cheking me out heres some pics from today

HPNX0297.JPG

HPNX0296.JPG

HPNX0294.JPG

HPNX0295.JPG

HPNX0293.JPG

well guys like always keeping you updated on my grow heres some pics from today

HPNX0302.JPG

HPNX0301.JPG

HPNX0300.JPG

HPNX0299.JPG

HPNX0298.JPG

well guys today is the 9 day and today I feed them water for the firs time with 2 drops of super thrive i hope it wont hurt them it was only 2 drops on a 2 litter bottle wish me luck and thanks for keeping up with me and good luck to you too guys. Heres some pics from today:hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

HPNX0307.JPG

HPNX0306.JPG

HPNX0305.JPG

HPNX0304.JPG

HPNX0303.JPG

daf said:
looks nice, what seeds are u growing any af
nop and to be honest i dont know the only thing i know is that it was a killer weed

Hi guys today is day 9 I notice that 2 of my plant have nute burn due to i feed them super thrive btu the other 3 are doing wonderful heres sone pics of today , day 9 :hubba: :rolleyes: :hubba:

HPNX0312.JPG

HPNX0311.JPG

HPNX0310.JPG

HPNX0309.JPG

HPNX0308.JPG

hi guys today is the 10th day of my new grow and plant are looking good but kind of droppy the 2 that has nut burn are looking good and have more leaf and they where more happy, you know ,a picture say more than 1000 words so heres today pics

HPNX0317.JPG

HPNX0316.JPG

HPNX0315.JPG

HPNX0314.JPG

HPNX0313.JPG

Latest posts

Back