My seeds are coming, my seeds are coming!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

TBG pointed me to seedboutique. I reluctantly sent cash thinking I was probably going to get ripped off. :eek:

I checked email today and see they received my payment. It only took 4 days to get there. :D Wow, sounds like I better go scope out my growing area. Is this really happening? Dang...I am nervous and excited all at the same time!!!

I hope I don't let you guys down and become a growing failure. I am among some very smart growing folks! I've got a reputation to try and keep up with!

Haha.

Hey there, the only failure is a mistake you didnt learn from. If your first crop succeeds than your a grower, if it fails than your a grower who learned from it and will make the second one even better!! Good luck and I wish you the best!! It's good to see you are planning in advance. Are you going to have pic's and a thread showing your grow??

Make sure I don't miss your journal SmokinMom, send me a pm if you have to.

We will be right there with you.:aok:

Eman:ccc:

That's some great news SmokinMom. Don't worry about a thing SmokinMom will get ya growing some monsters this summer you can count on it. :aok: The only problem is you must share. :p ;)

That's great that you're starting a grow :cool: I hope it turns out well too!

Well Smokinmom, good for you! What made you decide to take the plunge? Oh, and is hubby aware of your plans? Well I'll be watching ;)

Well crapola!! I know my money got to the seedbank from an email I got, but I am beginning to think my seeds will never come. :( It's been 10 days, and it only took 4 for them to received my mailed payment. 10 days doesn't sound very positive in my favor, does it.

It was a plant called Misty.

Bummer.

Hey Hotmama, my seeds took 14 days from when they received my payment. Trust me, this is just the start of the waiting!!! I'm sure your seeds will be there soon. What kind of setup are you going to grow them in and more importantly is hubby aware of your plans? :rolleyes:

Nope, and not fully sure yet. I best get back to researching huh? :)

My dad has 5 wooded acres behind his house, so it'll be an outdoor grow.

Thanks for reassuring me. I thought if it got there so quick that I'd get my goods in a timely manner too. I also have to be careful not to toss it, I sent it to a different name. LOL

My seeds came today!!! And they look beautiful too, none are broken. :)

They sent me bonus seeds as well. 10 South African Durban Poison x Skunk #1....whatever that means. I am assuming its a cross-breed, but is it any good?

Now...help!!!

:D

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!

You should start out by reading a few basic growing tutorials before you do anything. Get a good grip on what you will be doing down the road, plan your grow space, and get going.

great news smokinmom! hope everything goes ok with it, you definetly gotta start a journal

CONGRATS!!! And with a bonus!!! Nice!!! I knew TBG wouldn´t steer ya wrong. Anyways, do you got everything set up? Place, lights, fans...etc? If so germ those babies tonight!!! Wow, even i´m excited! Good luck!

Great news smokinmom .. like Christmas morning, I bet !

LOL...you got the seeds hot momma, now whatcha gonna do??? :D

To start them out you need to germinate them and then within a day or two plant them into a container with dirt. They will also need light (you can use flourescent for this part.) You will need to get them viable indoors and then transplant them outdoors. Good luck. I hope I get to help!

im so happy for you,,,,you sound so excited,,,,,enjoy your grow ,,,,ill keep my fingers crossed ,,,im sure youll do fine ,,,,,,p,l,r

SmokinMom said:
My seeds came today!!! And they look beautiful too, none are broken. :)

They sent me bonus seeds as well. 10 South African Durban Poison x Skunk #1....whatever that means. I am assuming its a cross-breed, but is it any good?

Now...help!!!

:D
Congrats on getting your seeds SmokinMom. Now all we gotta do is figure out how to get ya growing. Just so ya know those South African Durban Poison x Skunk #1 are very tough to germinate (old seeds). ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Just so ya know those South African Durban Poison x Skunk #1 are very tough to germinate (old seeds). ;)

What if I sing to them daily? Think it'll help? :D

Okay, sounds like I start them inside 1st. I'll get to germinating today...

Gosh I better get reading since germing is all I really know how to do.

:p

awesome SmokinMom.

What kind of grow method do you think you will try? Hydro... Soil...

I will be watching your journal if ya start one ;)

Latest posts

Back