My White Rhino Cola

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jao33333

Reaction score
:D What do you think ?? She was 61 days into flower 20% amber 80% milky, CHOP CHOP JJ

100_1803 (2).JPG

DLtoker said:
Nice lures! Oh, and bud. ;)
Artificial all the way, Live bait is for people that don't know how to FISH Kinda like work is for people that don't know how to fish. Thanks can't wait for it to cure out. Lure hanging the knew way to dry JJ:)

100_1796 (2).JPG

FISH.jpg

Jao...nice collection of stickbaits:D
Nice Cola as well!!!!
I used to live in Islamorada, Florida Keys for 3.5 years and all I did was FISH>>>FISH>>>FISH:eek:

Other than that...you can have your humidity:p

It looks like you mostly shallow water fish. Bones, Snook, Reds, Snapper and the list could go on!!!

Tight Lines and Green Buds my friend!!!!

UCanDoIt said:
Jao...nice collection of stickbaits:D
Nice Cola as well!!!!
I used to live in Islamorada, Florida Keys for 3.5 years and all I did was FISH>>>FISH>>>FISH:eek:

Other than that...you can have your humidity:p

It looks like you mostly shallow water fish. Bones, Snook, Reds, Snapper and the list could go on!!!

Tight Lines and Green Buds my friend!!!!
Thank you, I love my Snook and Red Fishing. I am a ketch and release kinda Guy never did like eating fish, just love the world of. JJ:cool:

100_1703 (2).JPG

JAO...I love the world too...but I love some nice pan seared Grouper, Boniato Puree and a Crunchy Jicama Slaw with a nice Key Lime Beurre Blanc:D

UCanDoIt said:
JAO...I love the world too...but I love some nice pan seared Grouper, Boniato Puree and a Crunchy Jicama Slaw with a nice Key Lime Beurre Blanc:D
Sounds good but you know fish:eek: I can say i do like Snook but just don't tell anyone. The Grouper are fun as hell to catch. I fish around a lot of structure for Night Time Snook and dock lights i live close to a Pass between two Islands, Snook heaven.:D

Who needs lures even? I went to the jubilee last year in Alabama and just walked along the beach picking up beached flounder!! Thats the way to fish LOL.. I also love gigging... And dont even get me started with my Matthews Switchback Ive been shooting it every day for years, i even have a full fishing rig for it... Look out alligator gar!!

jao33333 said:
:D What do you think ?? She was 61 days into flower 20% amber 80% milky, CHOP CHOP JJ

Well I think you got some fine looking smoke there...I hve fished a bunch but i hve never fished high.....:) I think that sounds like quite the pleasant experience....gonna hve to gve it a try next spring...

Hamster Lewis said:
Well I think you got some fine looking smoke there...I hve fished a bunch but i hve never fished high.....:) I think that sounds like quite the pleasant experience....gonna hve to gve it a try next spring...
Take a puff or two before you head out catching, the best of both worlds!!:aok:

awsome bud jj. :) ...

i got a WR clone a few weeks ago. can't wait to try her out...

like the lure dry option.:hubba: ...

IRISH said:
awsome bud jj. :) ...

i got a WR clone a few weeks ago. can't wait to try her out...

like the lure dry option.:hubba: ...
I think i have plenty of lures thats for sure. I thought i would incorporate them as drying hangers for the buds.:) Try to take one now i say, you may get hooked.

100_1808 (2).JPG

MindzEye said:
Who needs lures even? I went to the jubilee last year in Alabama and just walked along the beach picking up beached flounder!! Thats the way to fish LOL.. I also love gigging... And dont even get me started with my Matthews Switchback Ive been shooting it every day for years, i even have a full fishing rig for it... Look out alligator gar!!
Where's the dear at if you have a Bow like that !! I used to Bass fish where there where a bunch of Gar around. :eek:

third one from left on second row....i think I own that one...lol....and I see a few more on there I beleive I have in tackle box too.
We troll bass with bait/minnow plugs like that when it is too hot to fish without wind.....
Great Bud
ever think of decorating the xmas tree with those lures....looks great, we did it at Dad's a few years ago.

tcbud said:
third one from left on second row....i think I own that one...lol....and I see a few more on there I beleive I have in tackle box too.
We troll bass with bait/minnow plugs like that when it is too hot to fish without wind.....
Great Bud
ever think of decorating the xmas tree with those lures....looks great, we did it at Dad's a few years ago.
That would be a great idea, it would be quite the tree, I know my girl would dig it. Them hot summer days i would get out the deep-diver crank baits 20' +. I still favor Night Bass fishing you can't beet that sound POP !!! on a Jitter Bug.:)

100_1659 (2).JPG

Latest posts

Back