Need Help Plz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warlock

Reaction score
Can any one tell me how to get started with a grow journal plz. I would like to track my progress and keep a record of it as it goe. thx.:stuff-1125699181_i_ :48: :watchplant: :farm: :fid:

In differernt forums i see where people have grow journals to click on and go to that's what i'm refering. If anyone can help that would be great !

If you're looking for the other peoples grow journals, navigate to the "Grow Journals" section, and start browsing.

If you want to make one.. like Hippy said, you already started one! :)

It's becomes what you make of it.. some people like to track their progress with pictures, others with feeding statistics.

:yeahthat:

People generally state how much feeding their plants have recieved that day or for the past week (or will get), lighting schedule (and amount of light their plants are getting), report any problems they've had, future plans, thoughts and opinions, and any other miscellanious information. It's just like doing a diary of your marijuana grow. Not much too it... but you're probably looking for a template or something I bet. Hmm.. Just look around.

Here's something quick I made up last year for a post in one of my journals. Maybe it will give you some idea for what you can post in your journal.

Room Specs

Lighting
----
Number of CFL's Being Used: 6
Number of Bulb Reflectors: 4
Wattage Per Bulb & Lumens:
Bulb 1 - 42w - 2850 Lumen
Bulb 2 - 42w- 2850 Lumen
bulb 3 - 45w - 3000 Lumen
Bulb 4 - 27w - 1600 Lumen
Bulb 5 - 27w - 1600 Lumen
Bulb 6 - 15w - 950 Lumen
Total Watts Used: 198
Total Lumens Emitted:12850 (presumably less due to light leakage through cracks and especially the entrance)

Daily Temperatures
----
Daily Average Temperature & Humidity Inside Box During Night Cycle (without fan): 17C - 48%
Daily Average Temperature & Humidity Inside Box During Night Cycle (with fan): 13C - ?%
Daily Average Temperature & Humidity Inside Box During Day Cycle (without fan):32C - 85%
Daily Average Temperature & Humidity Inside Box During Day Cycle (with fan):25C - 55%

Miscellanious
----
Width & Height of Grow Box: ?
Time Taken to Build Grow Box: 6 Hours (I'm a slow worker)
Cost of Materials: $70.00

Plant Specs

Nutrients
----
Nutrients Used During Vegetative Growth: MiracleGro All Purpose (28-8-16)
Nutrients Used During Flowering Growth: MiracleGro Ultra Bloom (15-30-15)

Miscellanious
----
Germination: Cup of water
Age of Plant: 101 Days as Of May 24/08
Days of Vegetation: 83
Days of Flowering: 18

It sounds like he may be referring to our signatures, that have a link to our grow journals.

Click on User CP in the banner, then on the left side, itll say "edit signature"

Click that, and type in the link to your grow journal thread (this thread maybe?) and save.

I hope thats what you meant at least, otherwise, this was a really silly post.

Hey thx you to that is exactly what i mean that clicking on signature's to link thing what he said. I've been :hairpull: :headbang: over this. I just could do it on my own that part and had no clue where to look.So really thx. This helps to know and maybe for others also.It's always the simple things sometime that keep people from getting started.:goodposting: :yeahthat:

O kay i'm on the right track i got the forum copied and pasted in the edti signatue blank part and clicked save signature. O kay my next step should be to do what now lol, how do i get it here to this page :hubba:

That's sick i'm talking to myself and answered my own question this is some good stuff lol lol lol lol isaw it right here after i typed this lol.This was a Twillight zone moment so relax and breath :rofl:

Welcome to your journal. Mine is New but Old!! i have an out door growing going...
Well good luck buddy and keep us updated

warlock said:
That's sick i'm talking to myself and answered my own question this is some good stuff lol lol lol lol isaw it right here after i typed this lol.This was a Twillight zone moment so relax and breath :rofl:

Hah, no worries man. Some of us are just inherently nerdy, so this all comes naturally. Glad youre figuring it all out. Now, the next step (incase you didnt know) is to START GROWING AND GET PICTURES UP!

We helped ya get started with your journal, now its your turn to pay up, hehe.

Well I'm back and ready for this now.I guess :cool: . So here goes.Took clones from Mother when first showed sex.Mother is going into week 5 clones are going into week 4.The clone are under two 18watt flurocent fixtures in a cabinet.The cabinet is now lined with milar.I removed dome march 1st.I am considering puting the fan on a timer to come on and off 1 time for 5 minutes every 30 minutes.I am also considering repotting them into a 5 inch pot and putting them under some cfls. My goal is to get them large enough for me to take clones from these 5 and have 10 really i want to have at least 15 white rhino ready for 1000watt of mh by say May 2nd is this realistic. My soil foxfarm Ocean forrest. Any tricks to white rhino or thoughts appreciated.:farm: :watchplant: :fid: :48:

Picture 204.jpg

Picture 209.jpg

Picture 211.jpg

Picture 212.jpg

Picture 215.jpg

Picture 217.jpg

Picture 219.jpg

Picture 222.jpg

Picture 224.jpg

Picture 225.jpg

Picture 226.jpg

Picture 229.jpg

it is definately do-able. That is more then ample time to veg those for 2 weeks clone and be ready by May. They look healthy too so it appears you have it down right.

Mmmmm... Chocolate cake.

I bet they love living in your old cake container, I know I would.

Looks good man, I think im gonna try something similar, and get some clones going when I know which are females.

Latest posts

Back