NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0660.jpeg
IMG_0659.jpeg
IMG_0658.jpeg
IMG_0657.jpeg

Ok after about two weeks of partial freezing weather this is what one of my ladies looks like outside from here on out the weather will indeed stabilize and my plants will thrive in the next couple weeks
IMG_0664.jpeg

Haaaaaaa these strains Yall see right here I do have seeds of these strains they are in my possession NOBODY IN THE WORLD HAVE THIS WEED NOBODY AT ALL AND I WILL KEEP THESE SEEDS FOR THEY ARE MY CHILDREN AND I SHALL COMFORT THEM AS THEIR KREATOR ALCHEMIST THOTHS 🌞👁🌚

I’m so happy that my plants will make a full recovery from the last cold freeze of the season spring will come and all shall indeed bloom 🌝👁️🌚

Well yall I’m exactly at clone capacity I still gotta pot my newly rooted clones I do probably have about two maybe three clones over but I’m sure I will figure out something to do with her
IMG_0688.jpeg

ALL THIS IS GOING OUT MAY 16 then once it do I will replace these clones with more clones and the rotation will never stop TILL DEATH DO US PART 🌝👁️🌚

I’m hoping y’all paying attention watching me pull out a harvest out my ass and it’s not the season timing my friends if you know nature you can do many things I am one with the earth I see things prior to existence I know things I shouldn’t know I HAVE THE BLOOD OF MYSTICS THE BLOOD OF A WELL KNOWN SOCIETY HAHAHA ALL I PERCEIVE I CAN ACHIEVE MAY WE ALL REACH ILLUMINATION 🌝👁️🌚
IMG_0606.jpeg

Latest posts

Back