NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a 2x4 tent MAX OUT ALL OF THE GROW TENT GROW SPACE IF NOT YOU ARE A NICKLE SHORT FROM OWNING A TESLA I KNOW THAT DIDNT MAKE SINCE BUT WAT IN LIFE REALLY DO ONE OUT ONE IN ROTATION NEVER STOPS YOU CAN GET A NICE AMOUNT OF WEED FROM THIS SIZE TENT IF U UTILIZE ALL SPACE AVAILABLE WISELY 🌝👁️🌚
IMG_0753.jpeg

This is a 2x4 tent MAX OUT ALL OF THE GROW TENT GROW SPACE IF NOT YOU ARE A NICKLE SHORT FROM OWNING A TESLA I KNOW THAT DIDNT MAKE SINCE BUT WAT IN LIFE REALLY DO ONE OUT ONE IN ROTATION NEVER STOPS YOU CAN GET A NICE AMOUNT OF WEED FROM THIS SIZE TENT IF U UTILIZE ALL SPACE AVAILABLE WISELY 🌝👁️🌚View attachment 352596
That's a lot of pots in a 2x4. Are they 3 gallon or smaller? I'm starting my first indoor grow in two weeks in a 2x4. I'm thinking about starting eight in there, by the time I flip to flower, I'll be able to move some of them outdoors. I've been guessing I could finish 2 or 4 inside.

That's a lot of pots in a 2x4. Are they 3 gallon or smaller? I'm starting my first indoor grow in two weeks in a 2x4. I'm thinking about starting eight in there, by the time I flip to flower, I'll be able to move some of them outdoors. I've been guessing I could finish 2 or 4 inside.
10 will fit get five trays and put two in each pot like mine

Hey before u flip to flower it doesn’t hurt to take clones to replace the ones going in flower but u need a veg tent and and flower tent to do that

Ok so I still feel chatty so let me tell y’all this I started out with one GRAND DADDY PURPLE PLANT I made four clones from her a couple weeks ago now my friends I have five GRAND DADDY PURPLE plants just like that I’m going to turn those five gdp plants to fifty gdp plants because I’m a star professional at this snit forealzzzz oh yeah I’m Illuminati friendly today I’m going to give LOVE TO ALL SEKRET SOCIETIES KNOWN TO MAN SO MOTE IT BEEEE 🌝👁️🌚
IMG_0709.jpeg

HAAAAA I THINK I NEED TO FIRE UP MY SHED FOR BIGGER AND BETTER PLANTS so look my clone tent pots r small after about a month and a half they start to yellow soooo I will take the ones out growing their pots put them in bigger pots and let them continue to veg outside in my shed then flower them there to through the summer maybe but yeah my operations have me opening more veg area so that’s what’s new for me today
IMG_0794.jpeg
IMG_0793.jpeg

Nice setup. I can imagine that full like the others..lol. So how's growing in that shed? Really nice way to conceal a grow.
Yup this will have fewer plant but these in here going to be bigger plants it’s still going to get thick in here I love growing in my shed I’m just trying to make sure I have plenty weed so I will never run out

Thick..lol. Good nickname for you. Cause all your grows are definitely thick..lol.

If ya don't mind me asking. How costly is it to cool and grow in that shed?
Well I don’t grow in the summer inside the shed. I’m to scared it gets way to hot down here I just use the shed for when I’m running out of space my plants in my clone tent has out grown their pots soi needed to re pot into bigger pots and flower them in my shed

Latest posts

Back