new cab question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emptypackofcigs

Reaction score
hey guys... just got a new set up idea... i dont have a room so i want to put a cabinet in my house... i want about a 3'Wx2'Dx5'H cabinet so i can grow about 3-4 plants... i have a 400 watt HPS that will fit beautifully in that cabinet... my one main delima is i dont know where i can get this cab... does anyone know where i can get one of those utility cabinets that are like metal cabinets with the 2 doors anyone know where i can get one? thanks for the input..

I would try and find a place that sells used office furniture.

I dont know if metal would be the best choice and all since it carries heat pretty easy.. just my opinion..
This is an easy to do DIY project, if you have and know how to use a drill and a saw (optional) i can give you the specs, go to your BIG local hardware store around and have them cut the wood to the specs i give you and whalaa, you will spend a lot less and will enjoy the outcome that much more...

I currently started my first project and im still into getting parts, but its going to be an interesting 1 to watch for..so cant say much tilln i get the journal upp:D.. Good luck and let me know if youre ready to tackle this little project..

i was thinking aboutthat... building my own to the exact specifications i need instead of finding something and getting it too big by just a couple inches when i could just measure up some wood and do it myself.. plus i like to build stuff... so i think i'm gonna do that... thanks for the idea firepower

Latest posts

Back