New here sort of??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I came across this forum a month or 2 back. I didn't realize where I was until now! Looking to be inspired to ask questions, learn new things, and get recommendations! Speaking of that, does anyone know of any good soda (edibles), low sugar? sugar free?
Welcome
You Play

Thesaurdle?​

Welcome to the Passion Maelasae. I’m sure someone will chime in on your question. Glad to see you here. Do you have a grow going on now?

What is this that, I might ask??
Its a word game
I saw a link in your posting earlier but now its gone.
If you are in a legal state or have access to enhanced sodas where you are, research what the maker of the products puts down on ingredients listings.
Also stop in and ask a budtender about their wares.

Infused Coke? What will they think of next?

Guess I'm old school. Buds and hash are about the extent of my world. Ate a gummy once. Buzz lasts a LONG time.

Infused Coke? What will they think of next?

Guess I'm old school. Buds and hash are about the extent of my world. Ate a gummy once. Buzz lasts a LONG time.
Infused Coca-Cola??? I wish, they'd have my money for sure. I had gummies before- not for a while now, and I was surprised at how well they worked, almost better, at least for me. "slow release" effect.

I think I came across this forum a month or 2 back. I didn't realize where I was until now! Looking to be inspired to ask questions, learn new things, and get recommendations! Speaking of that, does anyone know of any good soda (edibles), low sugar? sugar free?
You can always add tincture to your soda. The one I got at the dispensary had only
10mg and was so sugary I wanted to pour it out.

You can always add tincture to your soda. The one I got at the dispensary had only
10mg and was so sugary I wanted to pour it out.
This is a great idea, didn't even think about this! I feel you there though, I love my Coke but I gotta watch the sugars smh. I wonder if they did that to supplement the taste.

Latest posts

Back