New grow box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmeraldBlitz

Reaction score
Well this is my first attempt at a grow box so bear with me please ;). I have an idea of want on some aspects of this but "ANY" help would be great. I have read a lot of your stuff on the forums and i knew this is the place to ask. So the exact diminsions i dont know about it depends on what u suggest but i would like to be ablt to have around 3 by 3by 7 or so. id like to have two levels if possible one for veg and one for flowering but anything works. I am gonna get a 400w hps and a 400w mh and wiull use reflective mylar. From there though im not too sure what to do or where to go with it.. like using a hydro system or soil or what. PLEASE HELP. lol. hope you guys can help me out

EmeraldBlitz said:
Well this is my first attempt at a grow box so bear with me please ;). I have an idea of want on some aspects of this but "ANY" help would be great. I have read a lot of your stuff on the forums and i knew this is the place to ask. So the exact diminsions i dont know about it depends on what u suggest but i would like to be ablt to have around 3 by 3by 7 or so. id like to have two levels if possible one for veg and one for flowering but anything works. I am gonna get a 400w hps and a 400w mh and wiull use reflective mylar. From there though im not too sure what to do or where to go with it.. like using a hydro system or soil or what. PLEASE HELP. lol. hope you guys can help me out
OK if you haven't already purchased your light you can get a HPS/MH combo for a great price. Here is the link. You can use this light for both veg and flower all ya gotta do is change the bulb. http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-400w-BOTH-HPS-MH-GROW-LIGHT-400-watt-Reflector-hood_W0QQitemZ180091507448QQcategoryZ42225QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem You are also gonna need an inline fan. This goes at the top of your grow room and will **** the hot air out. Here is a link. http://cgi.ebay.com/6-inch-INLINE-FAN-AIR-COOLED-GROW-LIGHT-REFLECTOR-6_W0QQitemZ7741712903QQcategoryZ42225QQcmdZViewItem You are also gonna need a regular fan to blow on the plants to help strengthen the stems.

thanks for the info man those are sopme great deals.. ok now what about the layout what should i do there?

Latest posts

Back