New grower at dwc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TC cooper for testin my PH i use my pool ph kit.. it works and i didnt have to pay even 11 bucks for it... but then you gots to pay extra for pool maintence haha..

My plants are looking better.I am going to switch my lite to a 1000whps so I can get the most for my buck..LOL....I use a ph strip kit but some of the guys say that is not accurate enough.....11.00 like I said before I can handle that but if I had to spend 60.00 + I think I would have to stay with the strips..LOL...Too many kids/grand-kids to raise,being single and not enough money to go around.Gas at 5.00 a gal and rent is out of this world...I have to scrap were I can.....That's why I want my grow to be the best and I know by learning from you guys my grow WILL be the BEST.....Thank you guys so much for all your help.
I was wondering does anyone know how to top a plant.I found a thread on it awhile ago but now I cant find it.Maybe you know were the thread is...
thanks again I am learning so much from you :watchplant:
Have a great day/night and be safe
:48: and smoking one for you guys

..KGB that is the best site.Thank You so very much.I booked marked it...You should put that link on a thread by it self.I bet everyone new could use this...Thank you again so much.Your the greatest :hubba:
gave a great smoke and be safe.

tcooper1 said:
..KGB that is the best site.Thank You so very much.I booked marked it...You should put that link on a thread by it self.I bet everyone new could use this...Thank you again so much.Your the greatest :hubba:
gave a great smoke and be safe.

Your very much welcome can not wait to see your plants as big as pine trees. . Giant cola lol:hubba:

KGB30 said:
Your very much welcome can not wait to see your plants as big as pine trees. . Giant cola lol:hubba:

As I said before the link needs to be ...what do you call it..a sticky?. not sure what you call it but it needs to be a thread of its own..for.people like me that are not so smart when it comes to growing and that site taught me so much.I have a plant that I wasnt sure what it was and that Link showed me ...It is a site every new grower should read ...so who ever is in charge of making it stay on the form...could you please put it up....If you read it you will see that it is a good site for newbees....
Again KGB30 thank you so very much.Send me everything you have on growing...you have helped me out alot and I am smokin a big one for you...
have a great day/night and be safe

I see that KGB300 put the link up as a thread.....every newbee should read it.It is very good read.
Thanks again KGB30 for eveything You have help me so very much!!!!!
KGB30 your the greatest!!!!!!!!!

Man you keep on smoking big bowls like that Cali is going to be in PEACE. lol. We should all help each other that is what MP is hear for.

Anything new I come a cross I will send your way and any one else.

tcooper1 said:
As I said before the link needs to be ...what do you call it..a sticky?. not sure what you call it but it needs to be a thread of its own..for.people like me that are not so smart when it comes to growing and that site taught me so much.I have a plant that I wasnt sure what it was and that Link showed me ...It is a site every new grower should read ...so who ever is in charge of making it stay on the form...could you please put it up....If you read it you will see that it is a good site for newbees....
Again KGB30 thank you so very much.Send me everything you have on growing...you have helped me out alot and I am smokin a big one for you...
have a great day/night and be safe

What do you think of my girls now? The hydro has grown 1 1/2" in 1 week.Is that good?Seems slow to me.I introduced ladybugs to my room to see if that helps with the mites and anything else soft bodied.I did some research on ladybugs and if they do their job it should work out ok.My grow rooms are off of my smoke room(large area) and every now and then you will get a lady bug crawling on you and for me that is a spider feeling .YUK...but I just put them back in the room...LOL.I just picked up my 2nd set of 3 DWC.I am getting them set up as soon as I am done here..... I want to have a 9 bucket set up eventually...That will be the next 100$usa...
Thank you all that have looked and all that have help.Please let me know what you think if you have time and any advice would be greatly appreciated
Have a great day/night.and be safe

#8.jpg

#7.jpg

#6.jpg

#2.jpg

#4.jpg

#5.jpg

#3.jpg

Here are some better pics....oh by the way the duck tape is so the lady bugs cant get into walls or any holes or crevices...Well thanks again.
Smoke a bowl and have a great day.

15.jpg

16.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

10.jpg

14.jpg

Oh sistsa your green landies look awesome.

Yo Ho tc,
Wow that's inspiring to me, great pics , and a good looking setup. I'm strictly a soil type person, but when I am ready I will go hydro. For the best Hydro help around, you've come to the right place. I know that POTUS is an old hand at it too, and that can be looked at very literally. I'm 53 yrs old, and thought that I was the oldest guy around, not so !!!
There is a treasure trove of older, wiser, matured, talented, OL'Growers here that can help so very much more than me. But I got some thing that I can throw your way, here is some GREEN MOJO for you.
GREEN MOJO 2.jpg

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

GREEN MOJO 2.jpg

looooking good. i gota post new pics of mine. on top of bein busy ive been havin problems with my damn light. so when lights come on tonight ill get some pics up and write you. as for 1 1/2" in a week, couldnt say if thats fast or not, still learning myself... all i know is mine overwhelmed me. i had like 6" of growth in a week!

they look good,by the time you wait for your others to finish,these are gonna be HUGE.cant wait see em in a couple months =) good job

p.s.
i was told that them milwaukee inst. ph meters suck,but i guess everybody has their own opinions. i know horticulturesource.com has em for like 9 or 10 dollars.

Here is recent pictures of my girls...some of the lighting isnt very good.made my girls look bown in spots...but they are not.....they are green as green can get.....So what do you all think?Thank you all so much for your input.It helps alot
have a great day and stay safe

MVC-001F.jpg

MVC-002F.jpg

MVC-003F.jpg

MVC-004F.jpg

MVC-005F.jpg

MVC-006F.jpg

MVC-009F.jpg

MVC-012F.jpg

MVC-011F.jpg

MVC-013F.jpg

Wow..looking like a good grow tcooper1. I just noticed your on the coast. I just left port awfull(not the real name but he will know what I mean) a couple years ago, you anywhere near there? Great place....except for the wind.
puff

Latest posts

Back