New Grower, New concerns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have this on one plant in my garden and one plant only. It's Reserva Privada's OG#18. I transplanted two weeks ago into a 20gal so there is no way it's root bound. No one I know has a clue as to what it is, but it has been a problem for me with only the OG#18. But it's such good pot! It may be a humidity problem because I'm at 25 - 30% here. I prefer plants that grow well in all conditions, dirt and hydro.

MG Canna said:
I have this on one plant in my garden and one plant only. It's Reserva Privada's OG#18. I transplanted two weeks ago into a 20gal so there is no way it's root bound. No one I know has a clue as to what it is, but it has been a problem for me with only the OG#18. But it's such good pot! It may be a humidity problem because I'm at 25 - 30% here. I prefer plants that grow well in all conditions, dirt and hydro.

could be a nitrogen hog? Was this OG18 straight from seed or a cut? Phenotypic drift may be the cause of that...:confused2:

i found out that it was root bound. I never over water over gave too much nutes. In the three months, i probably feed it nutes 6 times tops cause when it started yellowing, i stopped it, thinking it was nute burn. But it continued to yellow and brown. today I went and got organic soil and put the plants in 3 gal pots.. I also have compost tea which was suggested for the transplant. Hopefully things will get better from here. i appreciate everyone's help.

Veg nutes, even into the first couple weeks of flower. Then a blend. Like 1/2 veg and 1/2 bloom to equal correct strength, not full strength of each. Then 1/4 veg, 3/4 bloom and then just bloom. Space all this out over several feedings.

Wet

ok guys i did what u said and some of the leaves are still yellow, should i go head and just put it into flower?

Leaves that have turned yellow/crispy will not turn green or heal themselves. How is the new growth looking?

the new growth looks good! so what should i do about the yellow leaves? just leave them.

Photo on 2012-03-13 at 20.18.jpg

If it were me, I'd cut them off. IMHO, it makes the plant look prettier and it helps energy go to other parts of the plant.

I would go ahead and take the yellowing leaves off. Take some clones from the bottom branches. feed her and go ahead and flip her 3 day after you take the clones and trim her up.

i dont know exactly how to take clones fully. Do I have to? so I should wait to put them in flower for a few more days? Should i cut the whole yellow leaf off?

thanx

GrowLikeU said:
the new growth looks good! so what should i do about the yellow leaves? just leave them.

I would just leave them for now. When I have yellowing leaves, I will give them a gentle tug. If they come off, the plant is through with them. If they do not, I leave them. The plant drops them when they are of not further use to the plant.

So?? What happened? hah I am in a similar situation and would love to know how your ladies are faring now

thanks

sMACkaddict said:
So?? What happened? hah I am in a similar situation and would love to know how your ladies are faring now

thanks

:welcome: to the 'Passion, friend.:ciao: What situations is your situation in...?

:peace:,

7greeneyes:D

Smackaddict, start your own thread and you'll get more members input. I'll make sure to comment...

First there's no livelinks to outside this website so you have to remove link AND XX the TT's.

And yeah there may be a nutrient lockout problem or even possibly N-burn that could be responsible for a lockout situation...

What kind of soil are you using and what does it contain?

Latest posts

Back