New Grower, New concerns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sMACkaddict said:
So?? What happened? hah I am in a similar situation and would love to know how your ladies are faring now

thanks

ill explain below

I finish my 3 plants. Everything turned out perfect it was my first grow and and I produced a plant that took me to levels that i was amazed with. I let a friend try some and they were so high! I have to say that I am proud of myself. I produced a lil over a quarter pound

Photo on 2012-05-22 at 20.12 #2.jpg

Photo on 2012-05-22 at 20.12.jpg

Congrats on your first harvest :) Looks like you turned out some nice nugs. That is awsome for the first grow. So now you can say that you are officially addicted to growing your own smoke :)

lol. thanks guys! it was hard indeed but the award is so f#$%ing worth it! I messed up a few times but i guess I did more right. Im looking up seeds right now. Since im new, i only go for feminized seeds. Do you guys have any idea's. something with good yield, taste and easy to grow/ slow? i plan to start soon i come back from Miami!!!! next wkend.

IMO get any seeds you want they grow great for you as long as you pay attention to then and give them what the want.

I just got some MKUltra and White Rhino. I heard that they are both killer smoke. I read a really impressive article on the MK so I am looking forward to growing it. My old standby though is my Blueberry Punch by Next Generation Seeds. I got them as introduction F1s (12 beans for $50)and they turned out to be really worthwhile. I would recommend them to any new grower as they are very hardy, vigorous growers that withstand a lot of mistakes and abuse without dying or herming. And they produce some monster buds that give great smoke. :)

Latest posts

Back