new grower seeking some info..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freak420

Reaction score
hows everyone doin..? well im new to the growing thing and i have a plant and im pretty sure that it is a male so i was wonderin how do you know to get females and will that plant i have be smokeable...???? and ne other info you ppl have let me know..

weed 002.jpg

weed 001.jpg

go to the bottm of the page in the forums , theres a space bar that says forum jump, click the arrow go to growing marijuana out doors , click , go.. look for a post by sticky, it says... newbie info and tips , you will find illustrations that will give you your answer ..on sexing..

Hey there Freak420,
Wow welcome to you, and thanks for that picture, we love pics here. We all love to help not just each other, but those that come in search for answers to some growing problem. The folks here make it a favorite past time to be cool, and helpful.
There is a lot that you can read and learn here, and asking is always good too. Enjoy yourself here, join in the help party, and maybe post a few good words that some soul needs to hear, or if you recognize a difficulty that someone is going through with their grow then sing out. I look forward to hearing from ya, and again welcome.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Be patient and don't let anyone tell you it's a male or female before it flowers, and it is all smokeable.

thats a good looking tree u got there
but whats it growing in?
i looks like its growing out of the concrete lol
medicore is right, patience is key
once it starts to flower, its not hard to tell at all
remember, its not definate yet, but after looking at the pic, i would guess male. but u never know.

Latest posts

Back