New growth in 8th flowering week

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richy-B

Reaction score
Anybody have an idea why my plant is showing new growth when it is almost 8 weeks into flowering. :eek: I was wanting to pull it this weekend but seeing this new growth is freakin me out. Trichomes look good to me but this new growth with new white hairs is telling me to wait longer. The new growth would take way to long to do anything anyways. Correct? What do ya'll think? Help!

If the trichromes are telling you she's ready then she's ready. The new growth you are seeing would take another month to amount to anything IMHO. We have some new growth on our plants as well but they will be coming down this weekend or early next week. ;)

With a hermie everything still is done the same as always correct?

Yes you harvest a hermie the same as any other plant. The only thing I do if I get a herm is pull the seeds out rite away.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
If the trichromes are telling you she's ready then she's ready. The new growth you are seeing would take another month to amount to anything IMHO. We have some new growth on our plants as well but they will be coming down this weekend or early next week. ;)

so were getting closer and closer to hearing what that stoneybud came out like huh

"Yes you harvest a hermie the same as any other plant. The only thing I do if I get a herm is pull the seeds out rite away"

You pull the seeds as soon as you see them growing on the plant or after you pull it and why?

I personally pull them after harvest now. I have pulled them when its still growing, and after harvest. So Ive learned seeds are kinda hard to pull out they are kind of stuck in there a lil bit and I had to handle the buds because I think it might knock some important stuff off the bud. Im not to sure about if you pull seeds will the plant try to replace it with new seeds, but IMO it will so I just try to stay safe and wait. Pulling them after harvest is just easier for me not that I get them alot but have had a few. Hope I helped and good luck.

Hey Richy you can always cut above the new growth and let the plant take its course, if you really like the smoke you can let the plant go back to veg again or just wait for the rest of the new growth and get some popcorn buds for later... IMHO i wouldnt cut the whole plant and let those litttle buds go to waste....

Latest posts

Back