New growth Red?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was saying that up until now I had been watering incorrectly. I plan on watering weekly now that I gave them a good flush and I know the soil is nice and moist. I guess I was being a ***** about watering for fear of overwatering.

Tater said:
Ok man but the way you are watering them now is going to cause the soil to have dry pockets and cause dead zones. Do what you want they are your plants but a little research will show you how backwards you are doing things.
me or the duke ???

I was talking to the duke lol sorry. That sounds awesome, I mean really who would tell John Wayne he was wrong about anything hahaha.

Duke, yeah you'll find these plants are pretty darn tough but certain things will really help. Personally I find foilar feeding to be unnessisary but thats my personal opinion. I ignore my plants as much as possible. Well I do go and stare at them alot but I don't touch them. I mean who can ignore something that pretty right. Make sure you are soaking that soil, for example when I water my plants I let them dry right out till the pot just feels light (trust me you water these things enough you'll get the feel for it) then I soak them until I get a healthy amount of run off from each.

If you let them dry between waterings and have adequate drainage you will never get root rot.

Good news! Less than 24 hours later the plant is becoming a nice uniform green!!
I'm glad I flushed. Thanks all!

raoulduke2.0 said:
Good news! Less than 24 hours later the plant is becoming a nice uniform green!!
I'm glad I flushed. Thanks all!
that is great news...over watering is really easy to do, especialy if you're using MG 3month....what kind of light do you veg under ?

CFL's. About 15000 lumens worth for the 2 plants. I'm trying to find a mounting nut for the HPS I will flower with, so that I can use it. I've set it up for cooling, now I just need to mount it in the box and attach a duct hose.

raoulduke2.0 said:
CFL's. About 15000 lumens worth for the 2 plants. I'm trying to find a mounting nut for the HPS I will flower with, so that I can use it. I've set it up for cooling, now I just need to mount it in the box and attach a duct hose.
gnarly,...you've seen my veg setup ,it's around 36,000 lumens i think 12 x 3,000 and i think it's better than using a 400w MH...sure as hell worked for me. what size HPS you got ???

every time you water you are releasing nutes with the MG.let the plants tell you when they need something.i learned this the hard way.if it ain't broke don't fix it.since you are in MG soil.i would not give anything for 3 months,except water,when needed.jmo

Latest posts

Back