New sprouts.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope I got some of those healthy babies like you got . Looking good positive vibes bro

hi wwigi,

pretty baby :baby: you have there !

i love growing from seed, and im fascinated at watching seeds germinate.
truly an amazing event watching a seed come to life!

your seedling looks happy thus far if you ask me.

anxious too see this mature and be cared for.

peace

hi wwigi,

pretty baby :baby: you have there !

i love growing from seed, and im fascinated at watching seeds germinate.
truly an amazing event watching a seed come to life!

your seedling looks happy thus far if you ask me.

anxious too see this mature and be cared for.

peace

I love seeing them come from seed as well, something that just grows and grows from this little bitty seed, to just little bushes you can keep in your closet to huge trees needing to be his from the neighbors lol. I love it. Haha.

Woo-hoo! A great start!

As soon as they get a few leaf sets and not so fragile, you are going to want to keep your light fairly close. This will help prevent stretch. I am so excited for you. You did well with little. It will be fun to see how great you are with the right equipment!

What did you plant them in?

Woo-hoo! A great start!

As soon as they get a few leaf sets and not so fragile, you are going to want to keep your light fairly close. This will help prevent stretch. I am so excited for you. You did well with little. It will be fun to see how great you are with the right equipment!

What did you plant them in?

damn I can't remember the name it's in the garage, I got it from a gardening place by my house that I somehow kept overlooking. Nice little mom and pop store with good stuff. The soil has no nutes that was my main goal for a starter soil. I'll get the name next time I go downstairs my god father bean has been up as well post a pic in a sec.

I'm gonna add some more perlite to the mix when I transplant them into bigger pots. I know most don't like it but I laid a thin layer of prenuted airy miracle grow on the bottom for when the roots reached down under.

Decided to give another unknown a chance this is it, from really dank smoke. Fingers crossed on this one guys.

NO! Please please throw the bagseed plant away. You were lucky last time that you did not get a hermie, but as it was your only plant, it didn't matter much. Now you have some good genetics. If that bagseed does hermie, it will not only ruin that plant, but your godfather plant as well. Good genetics are cheap--this is not a place to cheap out.

The fact that it came from a bag of real dank smoke has nothing to do with it. The fact that they almost certainly came from selfing is the problem. They carry the hermie gene as a dominant gene and the slightest stress can cause them to hermie. This is a 4 month process--don't take a chance of ruining it in the final weeks.

NO! Please please throw the bagseed plant away. You were lucky last time that you did not get a hermie, but as it was your only plant, it didn't matter much. Now you have some good genetics. If that bagseed does hermie, it will not only ruin that plant, but your godfather plant as well. Good genetics are cheap--this is not a place to cheap out.

The fact that it came from a bag of real dank smoke has nothing to do with it. The fact that they almost certainly came from selfing is the problem. They carry the hermie gene as a dominant gene and the slightest stress can cause them to hermie. This is a 4 month process--don't take a chance of ruining it in the final weeks.

I'll take your word for it I don't wanna ruin my godfather bean

In a few days it will be about 10 or so grams maybe, when it drys. Maybe more! Just take note wet weight doesn't count :)

It looked decent... now time to work with real genetics and real methods :aok: Cheers

Good, I feel better. And get some other seeds. You really want more than just 1 plant.

Good job on the finished plant. DGF is right about how much weight the buds lose after they are dried and trimmed off the stem. I do not believe that I have ever weighed wet bud because it doesn't really tell you anything...and it just kind of depresses you when you weight it dry.

Good, I feel better. And get some other seeds. You really want more than just 1 plant.

Good job on the finished plant. DGF is right about how much weight the buds lose after they are dried and trimmed off the stem. I do not believe that I have ever weighed wet bud because it doesn't really tell you anything...and it just kind of depresses you when you weight it dry.

oh yeah I know and alot of the stem is still on, it's the only one I weighed cause I was curious, and I wanted to see how much water these things can really hold, fast forward to weighing when dry. Sometimes I get stuck with too much time on my hands.

Latest posts

Back