Newbie with a first time grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krikri

Seedling
Reaction score
Hello all :)

I'm a seasoned smoker, been smoking for some 20+ years now, but not always on a regular basis. Lately I've been smoking around 1/4 gram per day (and usually not every day) whenever I have a few grams, so a quantity like that could very well last me for a month or two.

Having been recently diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, I had already noticed that marijuana helped me with the pains and flexibility of my wrists, so lately I've been trying to have some stash available at home more frequently, which made me think about growing my own plant.

So, mostly out of curiosity, I planted a seed from the bag a couple of weeks ago, only to find out that I was becoming more and more addicted to the whole thing....;)

I'm planning on posting my grow journal and ask the usual newbie questions - "should I LST yet", "is it time to transplant" etc. Still doing a lot of research and experimenting, so your time and concern would be of great value to me.

Great to be here, be seeing you all :)

Latest posts

Back