Northern Lights and Aurora Indica: Round 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think he's hiding behind the couch still.:D . whats going on bro? you got your ground ready? should be able to put my garden stuff out in next few weeks.:) . aint doin the whole acre this year. planted about 150 spruce pines a couple days ago. had to fill in some of the garden space so's to hide my herbs from any rippers.

smoking on my LUI. it's very potent.;) . will glue you to the couch very quick. try some of this, and your mind will quit racing pdq. stuff is prolly what they make super glue out of.:hubba: .

later hillbilly...bb...

OMG thats some long hours you work gss .. good luck with ya grow all the same ! i might ride this one .. very interesting.

GrowinGreen said:
bump :D

Godspeed come back! How is the smoke now that it has been cured for awhile? Give me some more pictures!!!!!

Oh man it is sooooo much better after a long cure. We had a little bbq lastnight and had a couple friends over. I cut up a nice fat purple AI nug and I think I am still feeling it this morning LOL. Banjo is right, a little too much and you are hiding behind the couch. LOL. ;)

banjobuzz said:
i think he's hiding behind the couch still.:D . whats going on bro? you got your ground ready? should be able to put my garden stuff out in next few weeks.:) . aint doin the whole acre this year. planted about 150 spruce pines a couple days ago. had to fill in some of the garden space so's to hide my herbs from any rippers.

smoking on my LUI. it's very potent.;) . will glue you to the couch very quick. try some of this, and your mind will quit racing pdq. stuff is prolly what they make super glue out of.:hubba: .

later hillbilly...bb...

Hey Banjo!! I am going to be planting some spruce as well this week; only 50 for me though. The gardens are ready and I have some onions and shallots starting to come up already. Peas haven't come up yet but I think it may be due to about 2 weeks of rain and snow right after I planted them; my father in law says not to worry about that, they will be up. Garlic is doing fantastic; I can't wait to start chewing on that!!!!

I bet that LUI puts you on the couch..LOL, that is some very potent stuff. I am re vegging my AI right now and if that doesnt' work than I will just order some more AI beans. I won't order them from marijuana-seeds.nl only because I am convinced that there is AI genetics out there which should be better in quality. I have some NL moms I will be taking clones off of this week and then putting them outside near the end of May. They will be in a remote area so I don't care if they get to 14' tall; if the cops find them at least I am keeping them employed LOL ; we are in a recession after all. ;) Take care buddy and be safe.
:48:

purplephazes said:
OMG thats some long hours you work gss .. good luck with ya grow all the same ! i might ride this one .. very interesting.

I don't work those hours on a regular basis; my wife would beat me for not being home once in a while :angrywife:. A happy wife and family makes a happy husband and father.

Hey there GSS

godspeedsuckah said:
I won't order them from marijuana-seeds.nl only because I am convinced that there is AI genetics out there which should be better in quality.

I am :confused2: better buzz,yield,taste, easier to grow? I have some AI from nl. waiting for this coming fall indoor and just wondering?

pcduck said:
Hey there GSS

I am :confused2: better buzz,yield,taste, easier to grow? I have some AI from nl. waiting for this coming fall indoor and just wondering?

The AI from .nl took a little over 3 weeks to show sex after being switched to 12/12. There isn't much taste to the buds, a little pine flavor and clean but not much taste (taste is a big deal for me.) Yield and growth ease are good; it is a short compact plant with ALOT of buds on it and very thick dense buds. I just feel like it could be better. It turns purple at about 6 weeks 12/12 and do not follow the breeders guidelines; it isnt ready in 60 days if you want some amber. I think I took it 70 or 73 days and it had about 20% amber. It holds onto clear trichomes for a long time and then right before it is ready they start to cloud and amber. All in all I think it is good bud, but could be better. Definately worth the price, no doubt about that. I really like that it has virtually no smell even when mature, it comes out when you trim though ;)

Thanks GSS & leafminer I have never tried it before. Just went by the advertisements and the forum here.(short compact, high thc) Thought it would be a good 'before bed' hitter. Although I thought it would have more flavor and smell. Sorta of looking forward to growing it.:) But first is Summer:)

Latest posts

Back