Northern Lights-First Time Poster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right on man! I just saw the link to this journal and came to check it out.
Interested to see this now when I´m just about to finish my NL grow.
If you grew that 'unknown asian' indoors that means you have space, good. Let them Northern Lights grow big. Mine didnt quite reach the height I was expecting, propably because of a rough repotting what they had during flowering and other stuff.

:watchplant:

Good Luck!

:48:

Thanks for stopping in Parcero

Well.....not really that much room. I have a 4x4x8 grow room. 8' minus the light so maybe 6' total height I can work with. That Asian one was the max I could grow without roping it down.
At what height did you start to flower your NL's. Just trying to get a idea of how much stretch to expect.

I started flowering when most of them reached 50cm. None of them doubled the height like I thought they would but it was close. Say 50cm one turned out 95cm or so.

Suerte

DAY 21
After my day 14 pics they really needed a pot up. Couldn't get to them until day 17 and they showed some yellow leaves by then. :(
Potted up on Sunday and a mild grow feed popped them back to life. :banana: They were definitely not looking happy before the re-pot but all seems back to normal now.

Day21-1.jpg

Day21-2.jpg

Day21-3.jpg

those ladies are on the heavy side what do you feed them lol

Raidernation said:
those ladies are on the heavy side what do you feed them lol
lol and I thought they were dinky
I only gave them one feeding after the re-pot and before the day 21 pics.... 1tsp/Gal Earth Juice Grow.
Really the only time I like my ladies chunky :hubba:

what do you feed the asian one thats tied up in your basement

Raidernation said:
what do you feed the asian one thats tied up in your basement
You saying she's chunky?
Dude you have no idea about Asian women....I'm the one kept in the basement

Day 28
Had a little grow spurt over the last week. Three are showing more sativa and stretching a bit. The other two are short and compact with really tight node spacing.
I've been able to identify three vagina's in the group so far :hubba: Plenty for the area I'm growing in.
Looking to repot into their final homes next week.

Day28-1.jpg

Day28-3.jpg

Day28-4.jpg

Day28-5.jpg

wow they really did go through a growth spurt. Funny how that works some times, they must have liked the feed you gave them.

Congrats on the ladies!!!

Thanks lama
It's tough to notice some times when your looking at them 10 times a day. I really didn't notice how much they grew until I was posting the new pics and looked at the day 21 pics :holysheep:

Think I spotted one more female....makes me wonder if they were fem seeds?
Friend doesn't remember....makes me wonder if their NL's too :rolleyes:
Oh well....either way I'll get a stash out of it

so you have 4 of 5 identified as female?

holy crap that's some luck rite there!!!

Come on dude...it's my mad growing skillz :rolleyes:

So this is the last one and I'm thinking female, although no hairs yet.
What do you guys think?

MorF-1.jpg

Dude you have no idea about Asian women....I'm the one kept in the basement

I know what you're saying man:rofl:

Grow is looking good, good luck

Dr. Atomic has a good grow vid for free on his site...and he is the NL king, nice grow you got going on man! Hxxp://dratomicseedbank.com

CungaBreath said:
Come on dude...it's my mad growing skillz :rolleyes:

So this is the last one and I'm thinking female, although no hairs yet.
What do you guys think?

looks like wishful thinking buddy :D can't quite tell yet from here.

But I hope you get 5 of 5 that would be awsome! :rolleyes:

Well.........wishful thinking it was, looks like just three ladies. That last one was a cross dresser :doh:
Too bad, the two males were nice short & bushy too :hitchair:
Good news is, three for that room is just perfect. Guess I'll grow three big ones and hope for the best.
Potted up Sunday into final pots, I'll veg them for three more weeks and see what size they are then.

Thanks for the link freedom :cool: thanks for stoppin in lama

ahh that's to bad cunga... 3 sweet smellin females will be nice to have around though,, sounds like there gonna be monsters with three more weeks of veg. What size did you transplant into?

Congrats on the contest and good luck... I might have to pop over there and check on it!

I put them in some five gallons nursery buckets, not as tall as the home depot ones. Like to build up a nice root ball before putting them into flower. Might have to tie over two of them as they seem to be showing more sativa then the other one.

and thanks for your vote ;)

Latest posts

Back