Nute Burn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keyspy2

Reaction score
The last 2 months have been problem after problem... I have burnt 3 of my plants with Bushmaster. Once I realized what was going on I flushed them but the damage has been done. I'm not sure how well you can see it in the pictures, My question is, do I remove the burnt leaves or leave them on, and if I leave them on what ill effects will it have on my plants? 101_0813.JPG

101_0814.JPG

101_0815.JPG

101_0816.JPG

101_0817.JPG

101_0818.JPG

HI,

I've used Bushmaster many times. Ime it does make your plants more sensitive to nutes for a period after your apply BM. At this point there's nothing you can do about the burned tips but the leaves will still provide your plant with the photosynthesis energy it needs for prolific flowering. If entire leaves get crispy pull those off but as long as they show life and the plant hangs onto them just leave them on.

Peace!:cool:

Yep Yep....listen to DOS...he is one of the people here that I usually take his advice as golden! Alot of years of experience in that short paragraph there.

dirtyolsouth said:
HI,

I've used Bushmaster many times. Ime it does make your plants more sensitive to nutes for a period after your apply BM. At this point there's nothing you can do about the burned tips but the leaves will still provide your plant with the photosynthesis energy it needs for prolific flowering. If entire leaves get crispy pull those off but as long as they show life and the plant hangs onto them just leave them on.

Peace!:cool:

Thanks, thats about what I figured

Latest posts

Back