Nutrients????????????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freak420

Reaction score
What Type Of Nutrients Should I Use???someone Told Me Tiger Bloom ??? Where Could I Get It And What Exactly Is It..??

Easy there killer. ;)

I see you have posted this in the outdoor growing section so I assume you are in dirt. There are so many different ferts out there and all of them will work in some way. The most important factor to picking a fert is the NPK values. For flowering, you would like something that is high in phosphorous to promote big flowers. You can use miracle gro if you really want to.

If you don't have a local garden shop of some sort in your area, you can go to walmart and get something that says 1-10-3... or something along those lines and that would work wonderfully.

So just a few days ago my first flowers came out. They're small but starting to come out all over the plant. I've been using Miracle Grow Ultra Bloom 15-30-15. Giving it that once a week plus a nice watering in between. Should I change anything now that they've flowered???

Thanks

Latest posts

Back