Ogers Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pot heads arguing over pot. I don’t know what to think about you two, lol.
Do you really think we are arguing. If so it is all Big's fault. He wouldn't even have a cup of coffee with me. He isn't on here right now.....good thing. I have had a couple grape Nehi's and I am looking for trouble.

giphy.gif

we had to take a raincheck on the coffee cause we were racing against time , big storms moving into the area , hail is big problem and can ruin ones day real quick

funny , you must have forgot cause you totally agreed with us about the storms and thought it was a god idea to get your truck back home and safe in the garage

so i am wrestling with the up potting , should i or shouldnt i?

im thinking they will go n the ground in the next 2-3 weeks and up potting would make them happy cause they are on the brink of being root bound

waste of potting soil?….no cause the extra soil will go in the hole anyway

ok , that settles it , 10 gal pots , maybe use the 17 gal totes

tomorrow……or the next day

My inside plants took a beating waiting in roots to be transplanted while I was waiting to sex the plants sharing their tent. I wish now I had kicked those plants outside earlier and gave them the room they needed. I know they will come back and they are already are showing improvement. Good luck with your transplant. I’m sure they will love a bit more room before you put them outside. Looking forward to watching them grow and that lemon betty too. 😊

there will be lots of debauchery in the garden

there are boys turning to men , there are 4 Mr. East Coast Sour Diesel men , one Triangle Kush male , and one Columbian Red x UKCheese male

gonna take the pollen from all 5 males and splooge all over the girls , like the ECSD x Ogers , some Triangle Kush ladies , a couple of Ogers Kush girls , and some good looking volunteers

by mixing all the pollen , there will be more diversity and less bottlenecking…

got a contract signed on the homestead and we are looking to close in 45 to 60 days….

I am going to tell the buyers that I am making seeds for my chickens this year and as soon as the seeds are ripe , I will chop down the plants , that way we will all be happy

an ECSD x Ogers male
IMG_5226.jpeg

Columbian Red x UK Cheese , it was really windy and I am holding the plant to take a photo
IMG_5229.jpeg

another ECSD x Ogers who has outgrown the hoophouse
IMG_5224.jpeg

a couple of 7’ footers , the one on the left is a sativa leaning while the right one is more Indica , both are a mix of Mexican , Columbian , and Afghani crosses
IMG_5231.jpeg

a female ECSD x Ogers who has outgrown the hoophouse
IMG_5223.jpeg
IMG_5228.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back