ok guys here ya go.......................

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IRISHMAN1972

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm back. These ladies are 4 weeks into flowering and i need advice on the top leaves..........how do they look? I have cut the bottom 8 inches of each lady and have seen a boost in leave growth at the top but these leaves are blocking the other buds:confused: .........all advice is appreciated. Remember im a newbie at all of this........

Irish~

ps ty for mutt and tom thumb for helping me out............most of you already checked my post w/out any pics so i thought this would receive more replies since its a new post........mutt you like trey anastasio (signature???)

pics 002 (Small).jpg

pics 004 (Small).jpg

pics 005 (Small).jpg

I'm really not into cutting off leaves.... why did u d othis?

Whats up IRISHMAN1972. You really shouldn't remove any leaves while your plant is growing as they are being used. I have deleted your other post. ;)

Another grower told me to cut off the lower branches to induce bigger buds at the top instead of having little popcorn buds..............it's a good thing i checked here so as i dont cut anymore leaves and wreck my ladies........thanks guys.

I~

Actually if doing a SOG or Scrog. it is customary to trim the undergrowth. ;)
Just leaving the upper growth.
Just has to be done with care.
It would mainly be the very very bottom growth. In a Scrog anything below the screen.
This is done in Veg. though. The branches cut would be used for clones. ;)

Nope haven't heard of him. just liked what the sig. said. :D

Yes, and scrog is designed to have the light only hitting the canopy anyways... so the bottom leaves should... in theory die off anyways if left on.

Latest posts

Back