one plant or eight clones?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjsunderground

joseph james
Reaction score
i plan on starting an indoor grow in my closet. i will use a 400 watt mh for veg and a 1000 watt hps for flower. the door will be open most of the time so the window ac and fans can cool the area.

my question is this though. will i get more yield just growing one solid plant, or will i get more yield by taking that plant and cloning it into about 8 sea of green style plants. one plant or eight clones?

:48:

Serious, 8 plants you would get a much bigger yeild, with that 1000w youll pull an oz on each one. as long as nothing bad happens...

8 plants...cool, this is what i originally thought of doing...i just needed some extra opinions. thanks a lot! i will do a grow journal but it will be a little while before i can start the project. once i save up about 750.00 for the grow i will begin. thanks guys.

Do you have any experience growing? I'd definitely go with the 8 clones with LST.. If you don't have that much space, just flower them early and i'm sure you'll be happy with the results. =)

jjsunderground said:
i plan on starting an indoor grow in my closet. i will use a 400 watt mh for veg and a 1000 watt hps for flower. the door will be open most of the time so the window ac and fans can cool the area.

my question is this though. will i get more yield just growing one solid plant, or will i get more yield by taking that plant and cloning it into about 8 sea of green style plants. one plant or eight clones?

:48:
You will love growing SOG under a 1000hps,cant wait until i see some pics.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

How big is your grow room??

Hope smell isn't an issue..

Leaving your grow room door open, is going to make your crib
smell like some DANK stuff.

yeah smell is an issue...though i read in Hightimes that someone who grows in a one bedroom apartment passes random checks from his landlord by burning a potpurie burner with rose petal scent from fluorascents. you can get it from walmart. im going to try this to cover the smell.

thanks for the posts guys

You can just research a plant that doesnt really smell sensimilla i think doesnt stink much or maybe a light purp?

Latest posts

Back