Operation: En Zed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is this thread boring?

• Yes, Dry too.

• No, I like dry reading.

• I'm stoned, Everything is intreresting.

Results are only viewable after voting.
great journal....wow....saw Your pic of the GDP in the bud pic of the month...i am growing something called Sugar Grandaddy Purple, must be related, i bought the clones and they are doing great. again, great journal!

So...

As it turns out...K STREET is a Purple INDICA...

And instead of having only two strains it's more like five.

...I vaguely remember a few joints we got while in NZ being extremely anal about my rolled smokes...I ended up re-rolling them.

I think I remember there being a few seeds in them...

Because one of the plants in particular smells like diesel, one is purple, one has HUGE buds (PLANT #6) One has fat dense FROSTY nugs and another looks like a pure sativa by the way the calyxes are stacking...plus the eleven fingered fan leaves.

I would post some pics but my camera is out of batteries...and I am a MAJOR stoner...

I have harvested off all the plants @ week six which was today...next week is week 7...

PLANT #6 Has had most of the branch tips harvested @ week six (Today) and hare now being dried in the water heater closet. After through inspection with my 60x microscope I determined week six as peak harvest for the plant. I did however leave the Main Cola and lower pollenated branches for a few reasons:

1. When growing for seed, wait till they almost fall out to harvest...you will get more viable seed this way.

2. I want to see how the bud progresses on the main cola. Mainly how big the buds will get.

All the rest taken so far were dried and mixed in joints...so accurate testimonials and reports are unavailable at this time...but let me just say that this is by far the best crop I have done to date.

I have new tools...

Fungi and benificial bacterium, Humeric and Flolic acid, Super concentrated Molasses and Fructose sugar mix for food.

Soil impregnators and a dash of awesome blossom.

Plus this amazing ingredient called Purple MAXX...Google this stuff it is AMAZING.

Some of these plants have buds on them so extremely covered in trichomes and glistening resin glands they seem to be running out of room to develop.

I can tell you that I had IMMEDIATE results using this new feeding regiment involving live bacterium...sugar and molasses. I have doubled my yield in the last two weeks!

PLANT #6 or 42 BELOW will be harvested next week.
K STREET will be cut down next week later..

As for the other four...unknown strains...some as many as two to three weeks before harvest. Depending on what the microscope tells me...

The good thing about this feeding regiment is it allows the plant to take up the remaining nutes in the soil and add massive density, volume and trichome development to the bud's.

Plus the best thing is since there are no chemicals or fertilizers there is no flush time required. Just let the plat starve itself (which the 42 BELOW is doing) and watch the bud's get HUGE.

I will post pictures as soon as my lazy butt gets to the store and get's some new rechargable batteries...

Maybe I will share a little on my month old outdoor crop when I do get batteries...

Here are a few shots from the crop from Tuesday.

I have smoked the 42 BELOW and have yet to pinpoint the exact effects because I have had so much hash around the past week I can't seem to stop smoking it...

The taste and smell can be described as mildly piny with some undertones that will only be definable when proper curing is complete.

The high is uppy for a indica and has a clean finish with no crash. harvested at 70% hazy trichs and no brown or amber. This will help with the come down period and the body has less of a chance of crashing.

The other 5 plants are still in full swing, most of the leaves are showing signs of N and P def. I can safely assume less than three weeks for all 5. Some need one and others maybe more.

I have one plant that smells like a deisel, it has smaller dense nugs that have a strong aroma. Others almost smell like roses and the K STREET (A True Purple) wont stop packing on weight and trichs.

All the plants have shown massive trichome development ever since I started the PURPLE MAXX regiment. I use as a foliar spray and in the watering.

My new feeding regiment will continue untill harvest because it contains no fertilizers. I am using a molasses and fructose concentrate along with a bacterial innoculator that I can grow cultures of. The bacterium break down essential nutrients in the soil to a level that is easyer for the plant to absorb and process..

In other words instead of three to five days to really see results from a feeding...you see immediate results the next day...and continuing.

I started with a shot of Humeric Acid, then the innoculator. I use the molasses concentrate to not only feed the plants but the bacteria in the soil as well. This has caused all the buds to swell and stretch at incredible levels. Added with the Flolic Acid and the PURPLE MAXX...this bud is going to be incredibly strong...

Good thing I took clones and planted them outside a month ago...

Anyways...

Turns out I have five different strains instead of just two. Also my theories on the origin have changed as well...I think that wherever these came from...The grower possibly ordered seeds from the internets...

But we will see...They seem to be changing more and more everyday..

Heres those Pic's I mentioned before:

En Zed Buds 010.jpg
En Zed Buds 017.jpgEn Zed Buds 020.jpgEn Zed Buds 029.jpg
En Zed Buds 031.jpgEn Zed Buds 030.jpgEn Zed Buds 044.jpg
En Zed Buds 045.jpgEn Zed Buds 050.jpgEn Zed Buds 047.jpg

The buds are looking great my friend. Nice work. Going to be a good harvest for you my friend. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

those are some steller looking buds!

I LOVE BIG BUDS!

man those are nice!

how can you not be impressed!?!?

love the pictures! and the info!!!:yeahthat:

Well, I promised a conclusion to the operation but it seems as though it is not over yet...

Nonetheless...

1 QP from six females. Give or take an ounce or two.

5.5 grams total bubble hash

1 bad (Really bad) batch of brownies made old school style...

5 different strains

155 viable sexy K STREET X 42BELOW seeds

76 viable sexy(er) K STREET SEEDS

12 K STREET POLLEN SWABS

5 42 BELOW POLLEN SWABS

6 regenerating plants in my garden....plus more OD than you cna shake a stick at....all about 4 ft tall. (New fence)

1 plant harvest @ six weeks

1 plant harvest @ 7.2 weeks

1 plant harvest @ 8 weeks

3 plant harvest @ 9.2 weeks (all had partial harvests to determine optimal ripeness)

3 color changing strains

3 indica heavy hybrids

2 sativa heavy hybrid (Color change)

1 undetermined due to excessive giggles...*sigh*

2 fellow inspired growers

5 outdoor clones...growing...HUGE!!

$167.45 spent on soil, food, water and gas.

$300 spent on electricity (daytime light cycle is not recommended for indoor)

3 happy campers.

Some budshots from harvest days:

En Zed Buds 085.jpg
K STREET

En Zed Buds 092.jpg
K STREET - Trouble sleeping? Not anymore.
K STREET will knock you out.
Strong indica couch-lock body high.
Works well for pain and has a strong smoke.

En Zed Buds 090.jpg
Unknown Sativa Hybrid - Great for videogames and depression.
You can literally feel the sativa line* in your body.
Better than coffee it seems to help with stressful situations
(Driving in the Bay Area mostly) and is a "Crazy good Halo weed".

En Zed Buds 098.jpg
Sheep Farmer's Delight - You'll laugh your face off at fart jokes.
Promise. Heady almost disorienting indica with no resulting crash.
When we smoked a joint of this stuff re-runs of Family Guy were funny again.....really really funny.

En Zed Buds 100.jpg
SFD Cloa

DSC03448.JPG
Holiday - When it's time to chill...or sleep.
Holiday is the kind of cannabis you want to smoke while relaxing outdoors.
For some reason when I smoked this fluffy hybrid I felt relaxed like I was on vacation...or "Holiday" as the creators of these strains call it.
Great subtle body high also with no crash.

DSC03449.JPG

Indian Store - Action packed with flavor, smells like indian spices.
Great with Lamb curry. Almost tastes like a diesel, these dense nugs smell so much I can smell it immediately after my wife opened it....across the room. This weed will make you crave flavorful food.
Strong High mostly body with little crash

DSC03458.JPG
Wellington - Best all around smoke out of the batch.
Light and fluffy, yet great for rolling.
Wonderful taste clean burning and strong powerful heady "up" high that lets you relax and work at the same time.
Also good with Lord of The Rings.

DSC03466.JPG
Harvest Party. All hands on deck.

Thus concludes OPERATION: EN ZED.

Just goes to show that when there are unknown variables...a well thought out plan must change.

I would have never guessed on so many different strains or phenos within a few. I planned on creating my own crossed and did. I will report on those seed and how the crop does when the time arrives. For now I have my hands full with OPERATION: Backwoods.

and I mean full...

Chemdog

San Fernando Valley OG Kush

Da Purps

C-99 (Cinderella x 99 times)

The White

Sour D

Mango Diesel

Sensi Star

K STREET

42 BELOW

Landrace

Blueberry

...and six unknown.

Greenhouse, CoCo mix, In a huge pond liner.

This time F'ng goes BIG.

Stay posted...and frosty.

...and thanks for reading...means a lot to me.

Very impressive read for sure and the kind of documentation that I love to see.
Would you have interest in becomming a tester for TGA?

Well, that would all depend on what kind of variables you need.

I can do these three things:

Indoor DWC SOG 400 HPS

Outdoor Amended Soil

Greenhouse CoCo or sunshine mix #4

If you can use these I would be more than happy to help in any way I can. Also I can keep much better track of what goes in now that I have a stable feeding regiment and product line.

In short heck yes. I strive to be a part of the movement to the point that CannaArts have now officially become my full time career.

What can I do to help?

Thanks to all for all the support.

For my first grow journal...not too shabby of feedback and few if any problems.

God bless MP and the community.

F'ng

nice job, u F'nG :D

thing is... that was so in-depth... it seems like work to me... :p :rofl:

The Effen Gee said:
Simply amazing.

I hit them today with a mixture of three things:

1 Tbsp brown sugar diluted 1L of water per plant.

1/2 tbsp Beastie Blooms 0-30-50 per 1/2 Liter per plant

1 Gal water from my tropical fish aquarium per plant.

With this I get the food (Fish Water, Sugar) Soil microbes get fed (Molasses in the sugar water) and I have noticed some mites on some of the lower fan leaves. Molasses helpt the plant fight mites, not sure how. I have never used the beastie blooms powder before but I am impressed with the results so far.

The plants have just started to show some frost, I will be upping the K (Phos) in two week intervals. This should boost potency. The fishwater will give the plants some food without the gross fertilizer flavor.
Ok, so the brown sugar water is to help the plant fight off mites? and when you say "fish water", this is just water out of a fish tank?

yours look good.... glad it turn out very good for ya..

will molasses and brown sugar works along with the flushing process?

Molasses, yes but not in the last week.

Sugar I stop at week 7 or 8 depending on strain, I let my girls go 10 wk minimum. Reason being the sugar may leave too many "Carbs" in the plant, thus resulting in a sub-favorable burn. Leaving much black ash.

Shakedowncat said:
Ok, so the brown sugar water is to help the plant fight off mites? and when you say "fish water", this is just water out of a fish tank?

Molasses fights mites by boosting the plants natural resistances.

...and yes, my fishtank water. Secret weapon.

Latest posts

Back