Operation: En Zed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is this thread boring?

• Yes, Dry too.

• No, I like dry reading.

• I'm stoned, Everything is intreresting.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Welcome. I doubt I will be able to stand these cripplingly long journals...or maybe not...

[OPERATION: SASQUATCH]
[TGASEEDS: SPACE QUEEN]
[ETA: TBD]

So, did subcool ever end up on getting back to you on that? I'd like to see some of them strains you would be growin'!!!

Yup.

Had some issues in the beginning, but I am going to post the flowering process, not the veg and I will go into more detail as to my "feed Line" and the products I use.

Neat, what strains did you guys decide you would be growing?

EDIT: I am about to grab some bubba kush from breed bay...have you grown this strain? Would you recommend it? P.s. I successfully received those vortex and qleaner beans from hemp depot!

Can't wait to see your next grow! Good luck with that!

DomsChron said:
Neat, what strains did you guys decide you would be growing?

EDIT: I am about to grab some bubba kush from breed bay...have you grown this strain? Would you recommend it? P.s. I successfully received those vortex and qleaner beans from hemp depot!

Can't wait to see your next grow! Good luck with that!

Space queen will be a featured grow, but I am open to requests.

Bubba Kush was an OK outdoor plant. Hates to be topped anytime near flowering. Eats like a monster. End results : 8/10. Poor yield ( in comparison) little taste that seperates it as a stand alone kush.

I have san fernando valley OG kush, best I have ever smoked, worst yield I have ever seen. It's genetic.

I wont recommend or try to talk anyone out of growing anything. It really is up to you, your needs and your facilities.

DomsChron said:
Neat, what strains did you guys decide you would be growing?...

...Can't wait to see your next grow! Good luck with that!

List:

Space Queen
Flav
SFV OG Kush
Cinderella 99
42 Below
Random NZ Re-Gen #1
Random NZ Re-Gen #2
Cindy 99 OG
Sensi Star
Chemdawg
Octo X Mendo Big Bud (Genetic Rampancy Expected [GRE] )
Skunk #1 x Mendo Big Bud [GRE]
Warlock x Mendo Big Bud [GRE]
Cantelope Haze (coming Soon)
Jack Herer (coming Soon)
Chemdawg
Cindy 99 x 42 Below [GRE]
42 Below x Random [GRE]
4 random bagseed sprouts (Possible Purple Indica) [GRE]

Location Allows Reader Requests

....If I can get it...I'll grow it for you and do a writeup.

Just ask.

This is my job.

This very well may be my job and my brothers job as well, soon...Hopefully! I have been collecting tons of genetics recently and currently I have the following:

DutchBreed (large fan of their genetics, they are a less known dutch seedbank):

Orange Candy Floss (up to 27% THC content and some phenotypes turn purple even in high temps)
Mazar Afghani (sent in by a buddy in the military when serving in north afganistan)
White Wash ("best" white widow on the market)
Crude Oil (60-40 sativa-indica, extremely strong in thc - up to 25% - it really will knock most out in one)

TGA subcool's:

Qleaner
Vortex
Just ordered some Bubba Kush too!
and trying to get more!

Please, please, advise ME what to grow, YOU'RE the one that knows alot abot TGAs beans! LOL! Thank you so much for your help and im really sorry for hijacking this thread man. I was thinking of Jack The Ripper Jacks Cleaner P1 X Space Queen because I really want to grow both soooo badly and this combination would be SICK! Its the most heavy on the wallet for his selection right now but I think it's worth it.

Excellent work Efengee.

Depending on where in NZ that thing was bred it may not be so radically different to California; especially since it was likely bred indoors.

I've been salivating so much I'm parched as Bro.

Everything on the list was grown and finished, or is finishing now.

Space queen and flav write up soon.

Subcool really knows how to bring the dank. Flav and space queen have been permanently added to our breeding stock.

daaaaaaaaamn 27% thc that has to be some killer stuff!

whats up gee got any pics of ur buds

Shoot man, I've enjoyed your posting around the site, but hadn't taken a look at your journal yet, and have I been missin out! Great lookin plants, not to mention some good chunks of info here and there. Keep up the good work man, I'll be checkin back regularly from now on...

you are an effen G man. you reached LIVING LEGEND status ... hahah
any of those clones you threw outside were any indica? how was yeild? any training?

All the clones that went outside were from 42 below, they yielded 4 pounds from three plants.

Massive colas. Massive.

problem is though, not really potent. The finished bud is weak and weird tasting. Kinda like penut butter.

Makes AMAZING hash though, which seems more popular than weed down there (NZ).

Latest posts

Back