Opinions: How much longer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

j99jm

I have some Big Bud growing right now, and it's confusing the heck out of me.. It's in week 9 of flowering. 2 weeks ago it started showing signs that it was at the end of it's flower production and ready to harvest. The leaves started dying, pistils turned amber, then all of the sudden all new growth.

This is how the trich's look now, what'da ya think?!?! Another week or so?

close.JPG

Looks good first off. Well that was a good pic I can't tell without a magnifying glass. What % of trichs are amber? What % of pistils are brown?

Don't pay attention to the hairs pay attention to the trichromes. ;) The trichromes will tell ya when she's done.

Not ready yet IMO. Those Trich's look fairly clear! Once you get into that window of opportunity, you'll only have about 1 week to pick at peak potency (from what I've read, not field tested....yet). Look for cloudy to amber Trich's

Got the mini microscope from Radio Shack. Half-and-half... Chopped 'em yesterday ;). Thanks!

good timing then bet your gald you got that micro to see what color the trichs were/are it will pay off for you now time to dry and cure baby congrats :yay:

j99jm said:
Got the mini microscope from Radio Shack. Half-and-half... Chopped 'em yesterday ;). Thanks!

Please let us know how it turns out:hubba: Congratulations:woohoo:

Just dont check the trich's of the new growth, you will allways see that, but check all over the plant and look at the average trich maturity.

Yes, of course. I'm not new to growing, as I've been at it for about 5 years now. I've just never seen a plant at 8 weeks (finishes in 9) look almost like I let it go too long, then in a matter of 2 days look like it's in about it's 7th week of flowering again. It just kinda got me by suprise.

I cut the one in the pic down (the top cola) and it weighed in at 29.8g wet. I have another 3 days or so for the rest, i'll keep ya posted. =)

very nice looking. im in the middle of my 1st grow, so i dont got much to say but looks great.

If ya got new growth its time to pull em. They will start getting airy.(sp)

j99jm said:

j99jm

Do you have a part number for the Mini Microscope?? can you get one in Amarica??

Thanks JB

i dont no abot the flowering prossess im not their yet but i do no 1 thing that is 1 nice plant uv done an awsome job ,,,i wish u good smokin

Latest posts

Back