Order got pinched by Homeland Security

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My order from Cannazon got taken. Received the empty envelope yesterday. My overseas mail comes through LA and I have never had a problem before. Bums me out.
I have thought about remailing them..I been in naiking gane from china for 10 years..wqy or1m of prodcut andconky onecgot siezed for 275.00 lol..they can and will flag your addy. ...tech

So what happens after they take the seeds? You dont get in any kinda trouble?

You can get in trouble. .they can do a controlled delivery depending on what it is..and if u r mailing seeds where u grow thats just a good reason for a warrant..sometimes they send letters telling u that its not allowed in us..or they can flag your addy..many things can happen. .tech

You get a letter saying they took your beans and thats about it, a warrant is extremely unlikely, after all you didnt order them and have no idea why they were sent to you. :)

I didn't worry about 5k in steroids getting nabbed, I'm not sweating some seeds. It would take more to prove people quilts than the pay offs worth IMO..

Latest posts

Back