Our 2 girls outside

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djsmaverick

Husband/Wife growing team
Reaction score
:clap: Ok so we have shown you all our indoor girls but haven't shown ya all our 2 out door. they are grown from seeds that we have had layin around for ages so unfortunatly we don't member what they are. :( All we can say is that they are diffenetly different types. Hope you all enjoy. they are beauts. :watchplant: :farm: :peace:

P7180026.JPG

P7180027.JPG

P7180031.JPG

Thanks for shareing with us...what are you feeding those girls..whatever you are doing Keep it up they are :heart: it!!!!

4u2sm0ke said:
Thanks for shareing with us...what are you feeding those girls..whatever you are doing Keep it up they are :heart: it!!!!

:dancing: Not feeding them a thing at all. They are planted straight into the ground and get watered good ol' H2O. Haven't actually thought to give them any food.:p Thought they were doin great just how they were. :watchplant: :farm:

Djsmaverick, I had a friend who had two outdoor plants, and he did just like you did; he used no fertilizer. He planted them in the ground and watered them, and that was all.

Unfortunately, one day a helicopter made three passes over his back yard. So, between the second and third pass he yanked the biggest plant in hopes that the people in the helicopter couldn't see the smaller one. The copter never returned and the plant did quite well.

Thanks for the info. Alistair but ya see we are a'ok on that aspect. We are both MMJ patients so we are able to have them.

Alistair Young said:
Djsmaverick, I had a friend who had two outdoor plants, and he did just like you did; he used no fertilizer. He planted them in the ground and watered them, and that was all.

Unfortunately, one day a helicopter made three passes over his back yard. So, between the second and third pass he yanked the biggest plant in hopes that the people in the helicopter couldn't see the smaller one. The copter never returned and the plant did quite well.

I don't understand this post????

What relevence does it have?
What does "No fertilizer" and "watering plants", have to do with Hellis?
You need to lay off the Mississippi Ditch Weed,Bro:hubba:

UCanDoIt said:
I don't understand this post????

What relevence does it have?
What does "No fertilizer" and "watering plants", have to do with Hellis?
You need to lay off the Mississippi Ditch Weed,Bro:hubba:

The helis are the anecdote. They make life more interesting.

:farm:Mother nature doesn't need any help... she pulls all the nutes she needs out of the soil. Very nice looking plants... It amazes me how much we jump through hoops indoors to get good bud and other than watering there is little that needs to be done to marijuana outdoors for it to flourish.

Anecdotes do spice up our day to day lives Alistair... rock on! Fire up another...

I went downtown the other day. I couldn't find a parking spot so I circled the block a half dozen times before I finally found a spot. As I got out of my car a very old black man told me it was a beautiful day and said the measure of a man is how he treats the less fortunate. He then asked me for a dollar. :rolleyes: It was such a solid setup that I had to oblige.

Peace!:cool:

That's a very good line. I bet his success rate is above 75%. You would have to be cold to not feel like giving. Props to him and you for sharing. I would have too.

Hahaha this is a camp fire story thread. I dig it. And good lawd bro those trees you have out there will strike jealousy in the hearts of the strong!

I actually had two dual-helis cruize over my pad the other day. Of course my house is directly in the flight pattern of the Airforce but they aren't lookin for anything to my knowledge. But what the heck do I know about their missions anyway~....lol Soon there will be an indoor crop brewing up with the outdoor finishing up!

very nice 2 lb coming soon ...3lb if you feed them a good flowering nute soon !

Great looking plants. They certainly look nice and healthy. A good fertilizer will only help them, though. Fox Farms make great products. That's what I recommend. They will really be monsters with regular feedings. Great work so far, though. Keep it up and I'm sure you will be well rewarded. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

:p Ok so it has been about a week since I posted the last pics, but just took a couple of new pics for ya all to see how they are doin. The one plant is bigger than the fence and the other one is almost to the top. :dancing: The pic of the lonely one, decided to spring up later than the other 2 but is doin fine now. Still not usin any fertilizer on them, just good ol' H2O and sunlight. Not sure when they will start flowerin but will post pics when they do. :clap: Sure can't wait to try them. Should be great. :bongin:

P7250076.JPG

P7250082.JPG

They are beautiful. I will have to find your indoor pics and check them out.

Nice lookers so far DJ and they will start to flower near the end of sept ! or when your days hit the 12/12 ..take care !

:watchplant: :dancing: So sorry that it has been so long for me to show off my girls outside but here they are. Aren't they pretty.:hubba: My husband is the one in the pic. and he is 5'4" and they are almost as tall as him. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM can't wait to see what develops. :woohoo: The fence behind them is one of those regular moveable dog kennels (to keep out the animals).

P8090012.JPG

P8090011.JPG

P8090010.JPG

Latest posts

Back