outdoor growin cover!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
my seeds are germinating and i need a spot to plant. i live in alabama and own 20 acres of nothing but pine and hardwoods with the occasional creek and cow pasture. i need to know what is good to put my plants beside...alot of people get busted in my area, the pigs fly helecopters over to search for plants... i think they take heat pictures? or whatever you call it...i need to know what to plant beside in order to reduce my chances of getting caught...im growing on my neibors property i know...theres no corn fields around, i herd pines give off the same amount of heat as mj is this true, what should i do??? also i am 0nly planting 3 total and plan to spread them out over a mile apart each....should i even worry?

Inferred is how what they use on helicopter and they have been getin busted this early??? they usualy fly over when the platns are in flowering and bigger but yes i would spread them out around the creek be cause most bodys of water aka creeks streams ponds etc give off heat and that will throw inferred off and i wouldnt think they would care much about 3 plants anyway dont worry and few plants give of as much heat as MJ but yes pines give off about the same amount of heat as MJ so find a place by the creek that has pines around it and your sould be fine but yeah 3 plants a mile apart nothin to worry about i would move them even closer about 500 yards apart will be fine

ya well i live close to alabama i own like 200 acres. you can also plant them next to cedar trees cuz they put off alot of heat thats what i do and i here helicopters all the time but they never find my plants

damn, they can locate plants based on their heat signature alone? that sounds so science fiction, I was under the idea that LEO looked for heat related to that given off by HPS lights or metal halides. fI know that police look for an elevated electrical bill as well but if your growing outside MJ can be differentiated from others plants that it is growing next to?

Do you have any cudzoo bowls that are open mj will grow like crazy there and three plants wont grow any notice. You just have to keep the cudzoo runners cut. Slim

Put them in an area where they get as much light as possible. I like for mine to get all of the morning sun up to the middle of the day. BUT, don't put them out in the open with no other undergrowth growing or in something WIDE open. 3 plants would probably be fine together if you find a good spot. Good luck man.

come on, is that what they are looking for when they fly over? i dont mind, even if they find mine, it wouldnt mean much, just that all the hard work put in wouldnt be rewarded. which is a bad thing:confused2:, oh ****, i hope they dont find mine. ive seen a chart showing the heat differences, and they dont look alarming. and with only 3 plants, i wouldnt be worried at all. but saying as i have 22, i think i should start to be weary.

85cannabliss said:
come on, is that what they are looking for when they fly over? i dont mind, even if they find mine, it wouldnt mean much, just that all the hard work put in wouldnt be rewarded. which is a bad thing:confused2:, oh ****, i hope they dont find mine. ive seen a chart showing the heat differences, and they dont look alarming. and with only 3 plants, i wouldnt be worried at all. but saying as i have 22, i think i should start to be weary.

They use infrared and they have spotters looking for things like paths, patches of plants, stuff like that. They went over our place last year so close to the ground that I could see what brand of shoes they were wearing. No joke. Your spot is beautiful, your plants are as well. But, I would probably have an anxiety attack going to your plants man. No offense or anything. But, you should definitely try to be a little more stealthy next grow. From what I have seen in pictures you have like a pretty decent sized clearing with no undergrowth and over 20 plants scattered through out it. I have one spot in this little opening about the size of yours that I have 3 plants in and all of the other growth around it is head high and I STILL get paranoid going there. Maybe its just me.

There also looking for larger grows. If you put your plants spread out they are much less noticable.

well, fun is fun and whats done is done, theres no way im moving them now, ill just have to risk it. i live in the uk, does this kind of thing happen here? ive never heard of it around these parts like, so heres hoping

85cannabliss said:
well, fun is fun and whats done is done, theres no way im moving them now, ill just have to risk it. i live in the uk, does this kind of thing happen here? ive never heard of it around these parts like, so heres hoping

I don't know if they have copters looking for grow operations there. I don't think there as strict or have as much of a problem as we do here in the US. I know here in my state we have drug task forces. They have Copters, foot officers, and 4 wheelers out looking for plants.

cheers TSI, thats eased my mind (slightly). saying as ive never heard of any of these around my parts, they mustnt get much action here. i hope lol.

85cannabliss said:
cheers TSI, thats eased my mind (slightly). saying as ive never heard of any of these around my parts, they mustnt get much action here. i hope lol.

I hope so too. :)

Latest posts

Back