paper towel or toilet paper to germ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3patas

Reaction score
for some reason I germ. on paper towel and it did well very well but i try to germ this time on toilet paper and only 30% of the seeds pop does this happen to you guys before or its only me?

rollingstoned77 said:
TP is for wipin yer arse ! not for seed sprouting . LOL

Sorry man but this just aint true.
Ive just germed 10 big bud from navana and every one has popped and are now growing strong.OK, bog roll aint the best but it will do.
Its how you do it that counts.

me i just put the seeds in some good soil and keep it nice and moist and they sprout up everytime:D

cotton wool , dunno what its called anywhere else but that works perfectly :)

I use the glass of water and papertowel technique. put your seeds in a small glass of regular water in a dark place for 2 days, then put them in a wet papertowl in a plastic container for another day or 2 depending on if they have sprouted yet, wich about 80% should just from sitting in the water. i have used this method and alot of my friends do and we all get good results. How long were you holding onto those seeds befor planting? cus i had some bag seed's that i was holding onto for god knows how long and when i planted 20 of them only like 8 made it, and i just think it was because they were just bad seeds over time.

Yeah, Rockers right.
Generally, if the conditions are right then there is no reason for the seeds not to pop unless they are naf seeds or the grower is too stoned.

I didn't say it would'nt work ! i just said TOILETPAPER IS FOR YOUR ARSE .was kinda a joke , ya know. ha ha .

PEACE

i just germed 12 indica seeds in paper towel an got 100% germ rate within 2days i just keept them in a wardrobe on a plate with another plate covering them

rollingstoned77 said:
not for seed sprouting . LOL

Implies that it should not be used for germination lol
Beginers could easily take this the wrong way.

UK1.. is that like cotton balls, women use it to take makeup off?
I've tried paper towel, works great. I'm right now trying toilet paper, works great.

I would be interested to find out about cotton wool. Never tried it for mj but I know it sucks up water

Hell ya could proberly even use a tampon they absorb water among other liquids haha

stonedsmithy said:
Hell ya could proberly even use a tampon they absorb water among other liquids haha

ROFLMAO.....You know what, i think i just might give that a try. Only so i can call it Tamponweed

lol tammyweed haha mmmm i wonder if ya could use it to put clones in nstead of rockwool cubes lol just use the xtra large ones lol

Latest posts

Back