Paranormal Activity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Wakenbake

***Organic Grower***
Reaction score
Watched it last night with the wifey. She freaked out! I liked it alot. Not really in my top 5 all time but it's a darn good scary flik. Anyone else seen it?

yup saw it...hubby was scared to death I wasnt...course I watch horror all the time. which ending did you like better?

I only got to see one ending. I rented it over xbox live. The ending I saw was her walking downstairs after staring at her hubby, then began screaming relentlessly until he ran downstairs where she obviously killed him or almost did.

You hear her walking up the stairs at the end.... thud ...thud....thudd..... then WAMMMMO! dude flies at the camera! She crawls up to the camera lens on all 4's after sniffing him, and her face contorts to show that she is possessed by this demon.

Says her whereabouts were unknown as this time.

in the 2nd they dont show the body being flung , the wife comes back up looks into the camera and cuts her throat..basically making you think a demon killed her husband then killed her while posessing her...

I like the exorcist better..def not the most scary ever...but pretty good. entertaining.

It was pretty good I liked the theatre ending better.

what I found most weird (in my stoner mind lol) was that they slept with that thin sheet the whole time..I would have been under a big comforter. maybe because it is cold now it kind of gave me chills.

I'd have found a different girlfriend....lol....later!

me and my gf watched it the ending was diffrent to the 1s above she when down stairs kill the hubby then came back upstairs sat on the floor rocking for alot of hours cant realy remember without watching it again then the police came she came out of her rocking trance police told her to drop the knife and she got shot bang bang i didnt rate the film at all now the 1s blairwitch is 1 of my fav film :) o btw my partner cryed like a baby hehe

I think too much hype killed this movie for me...If I had not heard all the hype I wld hve thought it was a pretty good flick...but since it never lived up to it's hype(so scary people were running out of the movie theatres) I was let down...creepiest moment for me was when she got dragged out of bed by her legs...I watched it in bed with the lights out and had no problem sleeping after it...

^^^ Exactly! cept I saw it in the theater, it was OK...

Latest posts

Back