pcduck's first DWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie looks fantastic duck ,,,the iceage moments didnt seem to bother her at all :woohoo: ohh and what a sweet looking :baby: :p

Thanks UKgirl420. I just put another baby into the bucket. They do look mighty cute when they are that small and in a big bucket.

Pcduck that is some fine growing, Glad to see they pulled through

What are you using to hold your pellets, I have got to start growing this way soon

Thanks

Thanks for stopping in msge. I use a 6" net pot glued into a bucket top. The glue I used was called "Rubber Weld" works great!

well i never heard of gluing the net pots in.i just let mine sit in the lid.makes it easier to clean them after harvest,to me.but i see no problem with that.

I haven't got that far yet Andy. lol I shall find out when I get a complete harvest. I was concerned with the net pot being all wobbly and falling out/over when changing reservoirs. When I had gone to the hydro store they had the $10.50 lid where it was all one solid piece.

Family Update: I am in the process of mixing my nutes for bloom. Doing a 0-10-15 mix with the GH Flora. Going to aerate for a day, then switch reservoirs on Toni and Jessie. I already did Charlie. Gonna feed a grow mix for a week to the newbies than switch to 12/12 on or around New Years.

I have a plan but I just don't think Charlie is going to cooperate. I sure hope Charlie is a lady because it is so bushy and has plenty of places to take clones.

I am thinking of changing my reflector to one of those round ones, I have a gull wing type now. The only problem with that is I would need to switch my grow room around a little bit, but it would give me more space for these monsters. The rate of growth with this DWC really surprised me.

Not a whole lot going on. I have my 6 buckets now filled and giving them a week to get some growing in. Then it is 12/12 for the beasts.

Here is a picture of the family, as you can see the new arrivals are quite small in their bucket.

100_0968.JPG

:ciao: Duck. Im not a Hydro grower and have to oppalogize for not comeing and fallowing along..But will pop in from time to time To :bong: and :watchplant: what is over the Top on the one bucket that has the Baby plant in? Is in in those round balls like the others? and why did you not do the others? well this is why i dont fallow hydro much..:rofl: I dont get some of it..ok most of it..your plants look great keep it up..Im going to smoke my bong now:bolt::bong:

Hey Andy I have never seen a faster growing media than DWC and I love it. This first grow is sorta screwed up in the different plant sizes but hopefully I will get a good mother and be working with clones on my next DWC. That will make it a lot easier for me.

Thanks for stopping by 4u2sm0ke. That black thing is a cover,I am just seeing if it makes any different that is all,the pebbles are underneath it. Some of the plants are in little rockwool cubes some are in just hydroton.

lol..Andy I have been hording square pieces of Styrofoam insulation big enough to do that.lol

Hey pcduck,
Great Grow!!!
There is a great online source for black buckets, 5 & 3.2 gallon. They have the lids with 6" net pots built in for $3.09. Their prices on pumps etc are great as well (4 line for $24 and super quiet). Good luck with the grow. Hope the info helps. :p

Lid with mesh cup:

hxxp://www.horticulturesource.com/mesh-pot-bucket-lid-6-fits-snuggly-on-a-5-gallon-bucket-p1218/?osCsid=83f2d54155d6a42445a759a46e80d8e1

4 line Pump:

hxxp://www.horticulturesource.com/irrigation-pumps-reverse-osmosis-ro-water-chillers-sprayers-tubing-filters-pond-etc-c30/ecoplus-eco-air-4-4-outlet-p923/?osCsid=83f2d54155d6a42445a759a46e80d8e1

your familys looking great pcduck :48: just need to find you a mommy one now to watch over them all ,,,is charlie showing anysigns yet of being her :48:

Thanks and Thanks for the great links The New Girl I will most definitely check them out. Always nice to look even if X-mas has used all your extra up.:)

Thanks UKgirl420Charlie has not shown sex yet.:( Did have a couple of alternating nodes, but that is all. And even those went back to producing even nodes again....:confused: I sure wish Charlie was thou, I like working with clones, saves sooooo much time.

it could be worse. My Big Bud x NL took 3 weeks to flower. They were even throwing preflowers with alt. nodes. I just flowered some of her clones and the samething, 3 weeks till they popped pistils. By the time they actually flower they have stretched 4 times their original size. 10 inch clones give you 3 1/2 foot plants...lol Looking good duck, I am sending green mojo your way.

Thanks for stopping by BuddyLuv and thanks for the green mojo.
From what I have read Bubba/Kush is suppose to be a short bushy plant or at least I hope so. The rate of growth on this DWC caught me off guard, but either way by New Years it will be 12/12 for the family. And if Charlie (the big plant) is a female I will be one happy camper.

Latest posts

Back