pcduck's first DWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
new pics maybe?

100_0952.JPG

100_0953.JPG

100_0954.JPG

100_0955.JPG

Ty PCduck ,,and i must say what a pleasure it is seeing them :p charlie and tony are looking mightyfine,,,i am shocked at how fast they have grew :peace:

Thanks UKgirl420 :) Yes Charlie has really surprised me. If this is what a person can expect from DWC.....Then I am in LOVEwith it and it is so easy.
Toni had a tad to high ph but I lowered that and that nice green growth came back.

I want back to the start of my journal and went:holysheep: the size...the size lol

Damn PC! between yours and andys journals I am FOR SURE going DWC on my next grow! I can't believe how fast they grow :holysheep: Lookin good man! :hubba:

Got a tractor supply right down the street also :D ,I was wodering where to get black buckets andy you da man!:hubba:

Thanks yumyumbubblegum! Yes Andy has helped tremendously. A big help for me was finding the black buckets. I just was not gonna pay those Hydro store prices and having that tractor supply store close by was very beneficial.:)

Thanks Joe. I really like this DWC. Great growth rate and all you do is watch them grow.

2 1/2 days and 3 more beans have sprouted. 1 this morning and 2 more sometime later. I would have taken pictures but I am lazy today and we all know what a new baby looks like;) Now if only I can get Charlie to slow down a tad. Seems to be getting bushier after pinching.

Thanks UKgirl, Every one of these bubba/kush bagseed seeds has sprouted in about the same time period. I hope that it is a signs of good things to come.:)

its all good my friend,when they hit the stretch,hold on.lol thats why i put mine into flower so small.i can safely handle only 4 ft tall plants in my flower area,not counting the buckets and the reflector.

We had a power outage last night at 1 am. lasted for 2 1/2 hours. Not bad till you figure in the 1 degree above 0, 35 miles a hour wind gusts which made it feel like a -25 outside. My babies had no heat or light or air during this time. Plus with no power my heating system for my water pump could not keep up and that is also froze. What a bummer of a day so far.:(

dam dam dam :fid: sorry to hear that pcduck ,,,but im sure you will turn it around ,,,,,,some extra GREEN MOJOfor them :peace:

hope the ladies pull through, They looks so nice

Thanks everybody :) One of the newborns didn't make it:( but the others are all doing swell.:) I hurried upped and popped another seed but I don't think Charlie is gonna wait, what a bush. I sure hope Charlie is a lady.:D

I did get my water pump thawed but I still am waiting on the pipe.
Weather forecast 0 degrees windchill -10. The wind has died down a lot since last night.Burrrrrrrrrrr

Good Luck My Friend.bring Em Over And I Will Plug Em In.wish I Could.best Wishes

Picture update

Charlie is going crazy, heck they are all growing like crazy. Love this DWC.

I got pipes thawed but the housing on the pump cracked from freezing. Worked on that all day. I also picked up some water at an all night water place, but I think they put it thru a water conditioner because it had a higher ppm than my regular water. So I don't want to use that water. I did start my swamp pump and get some ice cold rain water. I am waiting for that to warm up so that I can check the ppm on it. I need the water because I want to switch to 12/12.

Jeez am I getting tired of this. Every time I try to post pictures they don't upload and if they do upload when I press submit they all don't show up.

100_0966.JPG

100_0963.JPG

100_0964.JPG

100_0965.JPG

100_0967.JPG

Latest posts

Back