pcduck's first DWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah once they good a good root structure they grow like crazy. I have had my plant grow into the T5's overnight, and I keep it about 4-5 inches from the tops.

you got that right on the growth rate. I have grown in soil before and seen some nice growth rate but nothing like this. With this DWC if it ain't growing rapidly something is wrong. This method of finding problems have worked twice for me already.Once with a bad air stone and once with a kinked air line. I just love it when your plants can tell ya when something is wrong and that quick, usually a day, if not less.

I know I just had a pump go out this week and almost kill 6 of my aurora indicq plants. I was able to nurse two back but 4 of them died. Damn shame.

What a bummer BuddyLuv What brand of pump was it? and did you like it before it went kapooee?

I forget the brand off hand. I have four of them and the others are running strong, just a defective pump. The aquarium store I got it from replaced it for free no questions asked.

Thanks BuddyLuv I am new to these air pumps and DWC and any and all information is useful. I have a new pump now but it never hurts to ask. I sorta went a little big on my pump but it is nice to have the extra air.

Update:
Charlie has two dead leaves on the bottom. One was a large fan leaf. I don't know why, but the rest of the plant looks great. Pre-flowers are also starting to show.

Toni Is just growing and growing

Jessie has survived and is also growing like a weed.lol
The growth rate is unbelievable in this DWC system.

The three little squirts One has roots in reservoir. The two others not yet.

I am working on a diy carbon scrubber got everything but the panyhose.

Best news yet! I am suppose to get some Durban Poison clones in a couple of weeks, for a friend.;)

100_0970.JPG

100_0971.JPG

100_0972.JPG

100_0973.JPG

100_0975.JPG

100_0976.JPG

100_0978.JPG

100_0979.JPG

Thanks UKgirl420 Yay I don't know why they did that everything is good ph is 5.8, ppms haven't changed, and the rest of the plant looks great so I am not toooo worried yet

ohh forget to say :aok: on the clones :yay:
:48:
you gonna add them to this journal?

Yes I am excited!! Over on this side of the pond, they frown upon having clones and everything :( At least in my state they do,its a bummer

Getting ready to go to 12/12. Turning the lights out at 10 am on New Years Day.

Built my carbon scrubber just need the carbon. Made a few changes from the diy carbon scrubber. Did not use hose clamps and I placed the edges of the wire mesh on the inside instead of the outside. Looks pretty good:)
Next is the bubble cloner. I already have the 1/2" tubes.

My spray bottle fell on Toni:( busted a branch. I tried taping the break.

lol.i have broken many branches my friend.i just tape them back and they will keep on growing

duck....I would like to see a pic of the scrubber when you have it finnished..and maybe throw a tutorial togather for the members..I baught one but am allways excited to see how people make them..well gotta hit the bong:bolt::bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
duck....I would like to see a pic of the scrubber when you have it finnished..and maybe throw a tutorial togather for the members..I baught one but am allways excited to see how people make them..well gotta hit the bong:bolt::bong:

When the lights turn on I will snap a few pictures for ya. Not much different than the scrubber that is in the DIY section....Me a tutorial :rofl: I am way to much of a noob.

doesnt matter my friend..you made one did you not? id like to know..im a NOOB as well :bolt::bong:

I'll try 4u2sm0ke I will need a lot of pics, since some of my explanations might be incoherent.:rofl:

A little up date: Charlie took a major hit:(
I dropped some stuff and it totally ripped a major side stalk off. Tape is not going to help this one.:( :(

I need to get that bubble cloner built.

Latest posts

Back