People selling seeds on Ebay!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well you know what a sarcastic bunch this is......think twice. You will probably get your feeling hurt.

Thank you for that. I don't want to be hurt. I was the caregiver long term for four loved ones.

Remember lot of Life's battle scared warriors here
None of us would have survived without our sick whit or ability to turn off the empathy at times. And use jocularity to hide our true inner feelings.

I had thought maybe y'all were more fluctuant.ou want to
Remember lot of Life's battle scared warriors here
None of us would have survived without our sick whit or ability to turn off the empathy at times. And use jocularity to hide our true inner feelings.

You should not make fun of older women's bodies. Y'all are not all that hot, but I have not disparaged you. Do you want to stay stuck in 20 yr. olds' images?

I had thought maybe y'all were more fluctuant.ou want to

You should not make fun of older women's bodies. Y'all are not all that hot, but I have not disparaged you. Do you want to stay stuck in 20 yr. olds' images?
When did we ever make fun of your body, having never even seen it
And I am still Like Adonis and even have all my hair natural color too.

Perhaps you do wish to stay stuck. Good luck with that. It is so shallow. I like a real man, toe to toe.

You think I look like this or something LOL
1629153110958.png

Don't be mad at me because Big Sur did not make your Frig Move.

Don't be mad at me because Big Sur did not make your Frig Move.

Furthermore, enough of the @bigsur51 thing. He's probably sick of it, as I am also. He hardly knows how to cook.

Some lame humor--just in jest! Early on in my posting here, @bigsur51 questioned my cooking capabilities. It was all good--turns out we both like King Arthur flour.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Sur is my buddy so I think not , but you have shown you true intentions as far as I am concerned .
You will not hear from me again.
Also his Beautiful wife Im sure cooks a mean bronco burger every night for him.
If I was so offensive why did you wait until now to act out?

I understand the deep bonds here . Can you not even try to get me? @bigsur51 has been slightly welcoming to me here. I just don't like it when it goes on and on. He has distanced himself time and time again. My knowledge is that he has a life partner/wife. I respect that; but I guess I am not permitted to make a joke about that.

What in the heck did I say that was uncouth?

I recognize the scope of who y'all are. I am a mature woman with an extremely varied life. I have extended sincerely kind thoughts toward y'all.

If you want me out of here, okay.

You need to know that for the last 24 hours of my husband's life I was instructed to hit the button on the morphine pump he was hooked up to.

I knew I was killing him. He was crying out in pain. He was a Marine. He thought I was all that--and I was for him.

Big Sur is my buddy so I think not , but you have shown you true intentions as far as I am concerned .
You will not hear from me again.
Also his Beautiful wife Im sure cooks a mean bronco burger every night for him.
If I was so offensive why did you wait until now to act out?

Yeah, I know he has a beautiful wife. What is the implication?
When did we ever make fun of your body, having never even seen it
And I am still Like Adonis and even have all my hair natural color too.

Um, the first time I exposed part of my bosom.

@ROSTERMAN , just for the record, what are my true intentions in your mind? Of course I know @bigsur51 and his wife cook, they are lovely and have a great garden.

I let you know from the get go that I don' t always get your humor, but when I do, it is fun.

I' m sure now you will be sticking with the restraining order, because you made quite a splash posting it!

Latest posts

Back