pests-mites???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imlost

Reaction score
i have some really nice plants that are starting to show little white spots on the leaves....what are they and how do i safely get rid of them?

imlost said:
i have some really nice plants that are starting to show little white spots on the leaves....what are they and how do i safely get rid of them?

Hello :)

Forgive the shortness of your first reply.

If you explain your grow so far as in how old are they, how you are growing them, are they inside or out, we need lots of info from you for us to help, all info you can think of, its fun to be a detective!

:peace:

read through the other posts and sections then you would see that this is the third exact post.

Everything is done for a reason, so please do not forgive anything that I do

they are 6 weeks old,grown in soil under 400watt m.h. bulb indoors,temp is 75-80 F. and there is a nice breeze. things looked good until the spots started showing up on 1 plant then another and another.this is my 1st grow so any ideas on the prob. would help...also to massproducer i just thought that if i post in diff sections i might get faster response didn't mean to offend

no problem, my bad as well, I can just be a grumpy guss at times, sorry for that, it is more about that we are working on a server, that at times can get busy, so we have to keep duplicate posts to a minimum.

when did the spots appear

Latest posts

Back