Spiders on your plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewbOldster

Reaction score
I was looking at my poor decrepit plant a little while ago - and I found a spider! Small guy, about the size of my little fingernail.
I have no fear of spiders, and I think they're great pest control. So I generally leave them alone.

Are they beneficial to cannabis as far as insect control goes? He's a cute little guy, and he's aware of me. Very. :)

Attachments

• 20230915_113931.jpg
    20230915_113931.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230915_113939.jpg
    20230915_113939.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
I was looking at my poor decrepit plant a little while ago - and I found a spider! Small guy, about the size of my little fingernail.
I have no fear of spiders, and I think they're great pest control. So I generally leave them alone.

Are they beneficial to cannabis as far as insect control goes? He's a cute little guy, and he's aware of me. Very. :)
I love the spiders but hate walking into webs. Most of the insects I see on my plants are beneficial but the bad ones usually hide when I’m around and come out when I leave 😊

I love the spiders but hate walking into webs. Most of the insects I see on my plants are beneficial but the bad ones usually hide when I’m around and come out when I leave 😊
Yeah, I don't like webs much. And I don't want a spider crawling on me, though I won't kill it for doing so.
I'LLJUSTHURRYANDBRUSHITOFF! lol

Yeah, I don't like webs much. And I don't want a spider crawling on me, though I won't kill it for doing so.
I'LLJUSTHURRYANDBRUSHITOFF! lol
They are pretty quick to get away from you but they always feel like they are still on me if I don’t see it. Ihurryandbrushtheshitofftoo🤪

I gave my spiders a pep talk the other day after a lot of wind and rain , trying to encourage them to stay the rest of the year , things will get better

but nooooooo….

it did not help , they had enough and told me to fvck off , they were leaving and said they wouldn’t come back until next spring

Not to mention how sick they can make you if you if the wrong tick gets ya.
When I was a kid I got Rocky Mountain Spotted fever from a goddamn tick bite.

Not to mention how sick they can make you if you if the wrong tick gets ya.
When I was a kid I got Rocky Mountain Spotted fever from a goddamn tick bite.
I got one in the small of my back several weeks ago. There's still a bump there because it's right at my belt line.
My wife "says" it's not infected...but I gotta wonder. lol
It still itches. Like a hog-backin'-up-to-a-fence-post-to-scratch, kinda itch.

Latest posts

Back