pH drops 2 tenths and plants turn yellow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

medicalGreenGrower

Reaction score
for some reason last week i decided a pH of 5.6 was the way to go and all of my plants quickly turned light yellow and any leaves remaining green were light colored as well. i put fresh 5.8 pH nutes in a few days ago and i'm still waiting to see some kind of change. these plants are all in some stage of flower.

this has been a recurring issue for me - the yellowing - and i can't figure out what is wrong. i'm following the instructions from the nute bottles and several hydro books but i haven't had any luck keeping my plants green. even in veg, every time my plants reach week 2 of a 3 week stay, a few of the leaves on each plant turn paper bag brown and are just as stiff over night.

i thought maybe i was using too many different nutes (4 gallons with advanced nutrients sensi A+B to 600ppm
with cal mag, liquid karma, and cannazym bringing the solution to 800 or 1000ppm) but i can't imagine that this is a possibility. i'm running 3X3 rockwool cubes in hydrotron with plants at 10 to 12" when they go to flower. veg is 3 weeks. my pH is now, and was, kept at 5.8.

does anyone have any suggestions on how to beat this problem? thanks.

mG2

PIcs ??????
Sure its not lacking nitrogen hard to say with out pics

:postpicsworthless:

Latest posts

Back