Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi tcb

My greenhouse has a door, a roof vent and a side low vent, they are always open, the greenhouse is its own world in a capsule, insects come and go, spiders make webs and catch what it needs, bees come as do wasps, greenfly :( and Ladybirds :), its like it has its own eco system, I love it in there, I can stand silent and watch pollen collection and distribution, flies fighting, the breeze of wind move leaves and hear them rasp together, I enter a different world when I go in my greenhouse, I enter harmony, beauty and peace.

Now i am "im seriously jealous!" i have always wanted a Green House.
More wild life pics
1-3, heron, bald eagle, ospray (fish eagle), from the boat.
4-5 Pileated Woodpecker, threatened species, second largest woodpecker, bout 14inches beak to tail, i have lived here 20 years and seen this species 4 times. Again from my window, i got like twenty pics and all but three have his head in the stump. The camera does not do that red on his crown justice.
6 some fish in a hatchery.

in edit, now that i am looking at this post, those bird pics just dont show well here, sorry.

bird2.JPG

bird3.JPG

bird4.JPG

wood1.JPG

wood2.JPG

fish1.JPG

thank you so much bud uncle i've had a rough time of late and that pic really made me smile :)

Well he does have a hole in his head
Could explain why he isn't saying too much of l8

Latest posts

Back