Pick you brain?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

houseoftreasure

...we know our pleasure.
Reaction score
We have lots of smoking experience, not so much for the growing. Being brand new at this, I have lots of questions. One that I have been unable to find an answer to is this...how many plants will I need to have rotating at any one time to maintain a supply of an ounce a week? Any ideas?

Thanks!

--Love

houseoftreasure said:
We have lots of smoking experience, not so much for the growing. Being brand new at this, I have lots of questions. One that I have been unable to find an answer to is this...how many plants will I need to have rotating at any one time to maintain a supply of an ounce a week? Any ideas?

Thanks!

--Love
if you can get a good 8-week strain and clone it you can veg the clones and put 2 plants into the flower room every 2 weeks and after 8 weeks you will be harvesting 2 plants every 2 weeks that should give you a little more than what you need thats only 8 plants flowering at once perpetual harvesting or you can do 3 plants every 2 weeks and stockpile the extra always good to have some jars filled and stored:hubba:

Latest posts

Back