Pictureless grow...where's your imagination?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watered 1L H20 w/ half tsp of MG Bloom.
I think the yellowing of the leaves were attributed to low ph of the water i was using--around 6.0. Since the previous watering, the yellowing of leaves have slowed down just a bit--about 6.5ph...it's still yellowing, but not as fast.
IDK if it makes a difference but i change the fan cycle in my box. When the lights are on the fan will run for an hour, then shut off for half-an-hour, and the cycle repeats. When the lights are off. fan turns of for half-an-hour, then shuts off for one and a half hours, then the cycle repeats. The temperature, during lights on and fan off, will rise a few degrees before the fan turns back on. The reason why i am trying this out is to give her a break from all the turbulance to focus on flowering (stoney idea huh?)

gtg,
kailiwela44

okay. i tried uploading my pictures, but each one is too large to upload. Does anyone know how i should do this?

okay. i tried uploading my pictures, but each one is too large to upload. i don't want to download the program promoted on the link so i apologize, but we'll have to wait.

peace,
kailiwela44

the last of them. The second to the last picture is the Nirvana-shop Top44 as of 8/7/08--it's bigger now so i'll take a new pic. and the last picture is Citral #1 as of 8/9/08. As far as all the previous pictures go...#1 is the LST and #2 (male) is the one which was left to grow naturally. Thank you to 4u2smoke, kgb30, and larnek for input and knowing where their imagination is. Any questions?

Aloha,
kailiwela44

View attachment operation 420 021.pdf

View attachment operation 420 022.pdf

View attachment operation 420 023.pdf

View attachment operation 420 024.pdf

View attachment operation 420 025.pdf

Open your pictures using paint, re size them, im not going to download anything from this site onto my comp.

Binder1_Page_01_Image_0001 copy.jpg

Binder1_Page_02_Image_0001 copy.jpg

Binder1_Page_04_Image_0001 copy.jpg

Binder1_Page_05_Image_0001 copy.jpg

Binder1_Page_09_Image_0001 copy.jpg

Binder1_Page_10_Image_0001 copy.jpg

Binder1_Page_07_Image_0001 copy.jpg

Binder1_Page_08_Image_0001 copy.jpg

What a difference growing with CFLs does. So much more bushy then my leggy girls, but can definitely see why I paid for the HPS with the bud production. Hope yours picks up some!

8/14 watered 1L h20.
Just about all the fan leaves covering the new growth has yellowed and been removed. Majority of the, main cola, fan leaves appear to be picking up a thin layer of frost, the nodes are getting more hairs, and has what appears to be shoot leaves forming.
The largest newest growth, once the old main cola, has appeared to be gaining lots of hairs, bushing, and budding??? since i havent' seen a female plant grown i'm not sure if it is budding or not, but it appears that way.
Each of the new shoot's leaves appeared to be droopy. Once they received hours of light their fan leaves are starting to pop open--dark green with burnt tips.
Still no aphids.

have a nice week,
kailiwela44

#1 had started her "explosion of growth", as described in SMB..., on her main cola and lower branches. The second ranked cola has appeared to be healthier than the main cola. The main colas has her fan leaves curled under--imo due to the lack of proper ehaust at the celing.
I also observed that the circulation fan has contributed to the higher temps overall inside the box. I switched the time for the circulation fan to be running for 30min and off for 30min during lights on. Lights of regimine has stayed the same. The effect this had on the temperature is quite reasonable to continue to use. When the fan turns on, the temp will rise a few degrees, then turn off, lower a few degrees, and repeat.
I'll take a few pictures on this Thursday as it is about the fifth week of 12/12.
I believe that the higher temps have slowed its flowering growth, but the added co2 may help her potential yield. Fingers crossed of course.

have a nice day,
kailiwela44

pictures 1,2,3 taken from 8/20. pic 4, 5 from 8/25. pic 6 from 8/28

100_0040.JPG

100_0041.JPG

100_0042.JPG

100_0045.JPG

100_0046.JPG

100_0047.JPG

pic 1, 2, 3, 4 are from 8/28. pic 5, 6, 7 are from 8/29.

This past thursday 8/28 made five weeks of flowering. I attribute her late bloom to the bugs i had to get rid of. Since taking on the critters, there have been fewer spotting on the leaves, more growth, and the blooming of pistils.
The main cola is full of leaves at each node with pistils forming also.

hope you enjoy,
kailiwela44

100_0049.JPG

100_0051.JPG

100_0052.JPG

100_0057.JPG

100_0058.JPG

100_0059.JPG

100_0060.JPG

I was also able to control the temps by regulating the circulating fan. instead of the fan being on throughout lights on the intervals go as on 30min, of 30, on, off etc... This allows the temp at soil level to range from 84F to 88 (88, 89F usually when needs to water). Her watering has went from every 3 days to every 2 days of 1L of water.
I have discontinued the use of Molasses because IMO this is why the bugs came to start. Reasons why are because: Only find bugs in soil. No bug problem before Molasses or after stop of use, stinks like a mo fo.
I forgot to mention that the smaller plant is my Top44 which is rootbound and 12/12 from seeds. I won't transplant, just leave it as such. Earlier just before lights out i think i may have seen a pair of pistils on her higher node. Does anyone remember when i planted her? Gonna try feed some nutes come second week of September.

much aloha,
kailiwela44

Latest posts

Back