Plants Nute Schedule

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New_2_Chronic

Gone Baby Gone
Reaction score
I seem to be having an issue where after my plants get fed they look awesome, start growing fast and love it, When I just feed them water they seem to slow down, and maybe lose some lushness (if that is even a word).....

I am feed fox farms nutes according to the schedule at full strength. Its almost like my plants want to be fed MORE....Can I safely do this? Feed with every watering? start with full dose on normal feeding days, and 1/4 or 1/2 dose on days that I normally would of given straight water....

If my plants want more, and they act like they do, whats the best course of action....

its easy to get over zealous about feeding and watering.my soil grows only got fed every 7-8 days.i also never fed at 100% recommended dosage.i also watered light.i never watered until it ran out the bottom.watered every other day,about 2 cups in a 5 gal bucket.jmo

How many times a week do you water? Try taking your water schedule and dividing a higher ppm nute feeding up among each watering.

I feed once every five days, alternate feedings\waterings.

Andy,
Im not getting overzelous,,,, Im just saying I think Im Hampering Growth by not giving them more food. You should see them after they get just straight water as opposed to nutes, they look like crackheads that havent gotten thier fix....:p

I I dont water from the top so I wouldnt know about watering until it comes out the bottom. I water from the bottom and let the plant suck up as much as it wants.

Latest posts

Back