PLEASE ADVISE : Hurricane Noel - Thinking Ahead (Lights & Heat)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cam

Reaction score
:shocked: I am about to get smoked by a really bad storm and will most likely lose power. My plants are currently vegging. I've got the heat covered for I have gas heat, gas oven etc.., but if they go without lights for over 12 hours....will they cycle into bloom? I do not want that to happen if at all possible. I know that I have given advice on matters like this before...however that was for plants that are already in bloom. I don't know much about what will throw veging plants into bloom. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

isaene.gif

I'm not sure, but just wanted to say I hope you guys make it thru this without any damage. I'll be thinking about you, and good luck.

Reactions: Cam
Cam said:
My plants are currently vegging. if they go without lights for over 12 hours....will they cycle into bloom? I do not want that to happen if at all possible.
no they wont start blooming w/ one time 12h dark,indoors MJ plants need a consistent 12/12 to start flowering,you can continue veg.

jash said:
no they wont start blooming w/ one time 12h dark,indoors MJ plants need a consistent 12/12 to start flowering,you can continue veg.
Thanks, you rock Jash !!:headbang2:

You will be fine as far as the plants go. Good luck with the storm.

Just was worried about the plants, thanks to all who put me at ease. As far as the storm goes...I can't wait.....I'm a nut like that.....as long as nobody gets hurt.....If all goes my way, I'll have some excellent damage pics in the "Coffee Shop" on Sunday, for we are supposed to get the storm tomorrow:holysheep:

I hope this storm, passes without doing any damage, I hope in fact it's a Misconception by the weather man/lady. I wouldn't even concern myself with the plants, maybe I misunderstood, but you should take provisions to preserve your life and the lives of your Neighbors, family, friends, ETC. Other than that I don't have any advice, Mother nature can be an Fickle ***** sometimes.. You could take Human females as an example, but their not tellin' LOL. take care and stay safe.....

upinarms said:
I hope this storm, passes without doing any damage, I hope in fact it's a Misconception by the weather man/lady. I wouldn't even concern myself with the plants, maybe I misunderstood, but you should take provisions to preserve your life and the lives of your Neighbors, family, friends, ETC. Other than that I don't have any advice, Mother nature can be an Fickle ***** sometimes.. You could take Human females as an example, but their not tellin' LOL. take care and stay safe.....

:chillpill: I AM A METEOROLOGIST AND STORM CHASER BY HOBBY. I'M SURE YOU COULD UNDERSTAND THAT I AM A LITTLE EXCITED, FOR THIS TIME, I DO NOT HAVE TO CHASE THE STORM. IT'S COMING RIGHT FOR ME.:chillpill:

Supposed to be hitting me by morning i brought home the generator from work today:hubba: so that way if i loose power i have that for back up never know how long it will be to get power back also got some movies munchies and a bag just in case my dealers house blows away:eek: hope all is well your way cam peace

haha sticky you sound like you're ready for a chill time.

Latest posts

Back